• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Drive Mode and Nobodys?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Tikuu*

Has anyone eles noticed the new drive mode clothing* The red costume*That sora wears has the almost exact* not entirely but close* Markings on it as the markings on the nobodys heads? Do you think they join? or is it a marking you need to enter the twilight?

Sorry if this was already a topic. Just a interesting thing I though Might Have Some clues to KH2.

Hears some images so you know what im talking about ^_^
Heres the costume, you notice the markings on the paint leg and sholder

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=819

And heres a Nobody, if you look at it's head, the marking is almost the same.

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=74

K

Key_Blade_weilder

yah they dont look to much alike the sine on sora lokks realy familiar from Kingdomhearts 1

but they dont realy look much alike

khmaster316

atributetoKH.jpg

khmaster316

i believe this is your sig key blade wielder, to make it show up all you have to do is go to the beggining of the adress and type in
no spaces between it and the adress though
pm me and tell me if it worked, k?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
your sig. is WAY too big, its stretching forums. Look try not to suck up bandwith so get a decent size sig.

Also Nice find, I never noticed that. I think there might be something significant about it but who nows.

D

Dragon Zaita

Yeah, you're just overlooking. Besides, when you use drive, I think you fuse with either goofy or donald and they turn into a keyblade (or something like that)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Yes I agree with everyone with the crazy decorations and the over looking. And this symbols seriously look nothing alike.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Those decoration or whatever they are, looks the same to the one of the Accessory shop. But they not look like the one of the Dusk. But that is only in the red clothes. I whant to see the Blue Clothes ( When Sora fuse whit Donald ) and see if the same marks appears, or appears a different one.

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
Ok well I think it does look quite similar, think about it, you weren't able to use a drive mode before, and now all of a sudden you meet the dawn/ dusk and you can. maybe the drive mode is powered by the energy the dawn/dusk give off, explaining the symbol. What I want to know is why when Sora and goofy fuse, his clothing turns red, I'm a MAJOR color freak (all of my characters have to be color coded) and I noticed that Goofy was usually the color green? so why red. does that mean when he fuses with Donald his clothes will turn orange? I'm of course refering this to the complimentary color patern (opposite colors on the color wheel complement echother; red-green, blue-orange and purple-yellow). Could I be on to something, tell me if I am, I love hearing what people think about my crazy theories ^___^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back