• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Drive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Dude

There has been a rumour that a new drive form is with riku and you go black. Is it trueif so can anyone attach alink to it

angry moogle

im sure mickey and riku separate after awhil because i havent seen them in any trailers together.
but any ways i dont know if you can fuse with riku but theres a good chance you can

O

Orochi Yashiro

Dark dude, the rumor was from here, it was on the front page saying that when you fused with bhk you turned into a light form and when you fused with riku you went into a dark form. However it as been proven fake so Devenmeister deleted it. BTW, I like your sig, you like mine?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Orochi Yashiro said:
Dark dude, the rumor was from here, it was on the front page saying that when you fused with bhk you turned into a light form and when you fused with riku you went into a dark form. However it as been proven fake so Devenmeister deleted it. BTW, I like your sig, you like mine?
Ok, that might help. But god ... this is making the game confusing!

O

Orochi Yashiro

Hell yes. Nomura is just making everything really complicated. Can't wait though until it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back