• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Also, some members aren't there. I wonder what the reason is for their absence.

Please don't let it be "they weren't revived because Sora wiped them from existence completely."

I doubt it. It's probably Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene's Somebodies because they probably weren't made into Nobodies in the castle. So they would have revived where they were made, right?

Or it's probably Braig/any other Somebodies who still are aligned with Xemnas (possibly Isa?).

blueheart

Bronze Member
He probably partnered with them like how he "promised" Neku something in exchange for bringing him Sora.

When was this?

I really hope Larxene doesn't come back. I liked her bitchy self in CoM. Her coming back as a Somebody means she'll be nice and shit, that's a no no.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I really hope Larxene doesn't come back. I liked her bitchy self in CoM. Her coming back as a Somebody means she'll be nice and shit, that's a no no.
No, it really doesn't. Considering just how ruthless she was in CoM, I could never see her being nice. At most I could see her being a tsundere character.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When was this?

I don't know how her becoming human again would = nice. She was a bitch as a Nobody. She'll be a bitch as a Somebody. Being sadistic isn't a trait that just vanishes when you suddenly get a Heart.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
When was this?

When Somebodies become Nobodies, they generally keep their memories and personalities. When the Nobodies become Somebodies again, they keep their memories of being Nobodies too. So I doubt their personalities would change.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I don't know how her becoming human again would = nice. She was a bitch as a Nobody. She'll be a bitch as a Somebody. Being sadistic isn't a trait that just vanishes when you suddenly get a Heart.

Cue Larxene being the only character in the series who lacks a heart as a Somebody as well. XD

blueheart

Bronze Member
Then why would Axel care enough to "rescue" Mickey&friends at Disney Castle?

More importantly, if Even has his memories as a Nodody, why is he in the same room and not hostile at Lea for screwing him over?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

More importantly, if Even has his memories as a Nodody, why is he in the same room and not hostile at Lea for screwing him over?

Even's not even there :\

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Cue Larxene being the only character in the series who lacks a heart as a Somebody as well. XD

xDDD

Because Lea was never evil. Idk if you missed the part in KH2 where he sides with Sora and dies to protect him. He had ulterior motives for being in the Organization besides getting his heart back; plans that were leaning towards revenge against the Organization for something.

And Even isn't in the room from what we see in the trailer?

Last edited:

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Maybe they understand exactly what is at stake, and have chosen to side against Xehanort? I mean, a reluctant ally is still an ally.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Would you really care, since it led to you having your life back?

And seriously, you're wondering why Lea would care? o_o He knows Sora is Roxas' Somebody, so he's probably trying to protect his friend.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'm going to be shallow and say Larxene is hot and that's why I want her somebody to appear. -.-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's not that hard to remember, though.

We only saw a small bit of the entire scene in the trailer. We don't really know just how Ienzo will react. Considering his personality type, he wouldn't jump to attack Lea or anything. He'd be calculating about it.

I'm going to be shallow and say Larxene is hot and that's why I want her somebody to appear. -.-

Best reason if I've ever seen one~

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
It's not that hard to remember, though.

We only saw a small bit of the entire scene in the trailer. We don't really know just how Ienzo will react. Considering his personality type, he wouldn't jump to attack Lea or anything. He'd be calculating about it.
Yeah, he's pretty smart. Honestly, I'm hoping that all the Org 13 Somebodies join Sora's side against Xehanort; I know that Ienzo's smart enough to realize what would be at stake if he sided with MX.
Best reason if I've ever seen one~
I agree with this reason.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It's also possible that Ienzo feels guilty about his betrayal of Ansem the Wise and he wants to make amends for it. It's hard to tell with only a couple seconds of footage, what exactly his thoughts or plans are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back