• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This is who I think will be on Sora's side and Xehanort's side among the organization members:

Sora's Side:

1. Aleaus
2. Ienzo
3. Lea
4. Dyme/Demyx
5. Dulor/Luxord
6. Lumaria/Marluxia (I think he will be more of an anti-ally than an ally because I think he and Larxene will act as a team that doesn't really like Sora but realize they share a common enemy in Xehanort)
7. Relena/Larxene (Teams up with Marluxia)

Xehanort's Side:

1. Braig
2. Dilan
3. Even (Though he may side with Sora later)
4. Isa (May turn traitor toward the end of KH3 or something)

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
In all seriousness, KH does seem to have a low men-to-women ratio with original characters. Just look at Organization XIII, only two females were in it and one of them is a clone. :x

Which is kinda of a shame because Nomura is good at it.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
This is who I think will be on Sora's side and Xehanort's side among the organization members:

Sora's Side:

1. Aleaus
2. Ienzo
3. Lea
4. Dyme/Demyx
5. Dulor/Luxord
6. Lumaria/Marluxia (I think he will be more of an anti-ally than an ally because I think he and Larxene will act as a team that doesn't really like Sora but realize they share a common enemy in Xehanort)
7. Relena/Larxene (Teams up with Marluxia)

Xehanort's Side:

1. Braig
2. Dilan
3. Even (Though he may side with Sora later)
4. Isa (May turn traitor toward the end of KH3 or something)

Makes sense, though I would hope that the friendship between Isa and Lea would be enough to prevent him from being on Xehanort's side at all.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
In all seriousness, KH does seem to have a low men-to-women ratio with original characters. Just look at Organization XIII, only two females were in it and one of them is a clone. :x

Which is kinda of a shame because Nomura is good at it.
Women characters tend to get more shit from fans than male characters do, which could be part of it.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
That has to do more with the writing than the characters themselves. Despite all the hate Kairi gets, people don't seem to hate the character, but rather the way she's been handled. It's no less poorly done to Sora, and Riku (to a lesser extent). The only reason why they don't get as much hate is because they're a consistent part of the overarching plot.

Plus, part of it is preference. I like Larxene because I feel she's one of the few characters who is pretty straightforward with her personality without being manipulated in a dense way while a slight hint that there's more to her than what she shows, without that aspect not appearing to be a cliché of having her own secret agenda.

At least as far as I remember in comparison to the rest of the Organization.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Makes sense, though I would hope that the friendship between Isa and Lea would be enough to prevent him from being on Xehanort's side at all.

If Isa/Saix hasn't become bitter over how him and Axel grew apart. I think that would be enough to drive Isa/Saix to Xehanort's side. Isa/Saix values friendship and seems as if he would either:

1) Want to complete eradicate the root cause of Axel slowly spending less time with him (Sora would be the target because Roxas and Xion are a part of him)
2) Want to destroy Axel because he'd rather be rid of things like friendship
3) Spend some time on Xehanort's side, angry at Axel/Lea, then come to his senses/Sora does a friendship speech/Lea says something to reconcile their friendship

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It's also possible that Ienzo feels guilty about his betrayal of Ansem the Wise and he wants to make amends for it. It's hard to tell with only a couple seconds of footage, what exactly his thoughts or plans are.

I hope there is somthing to this ansem is technically his father, i hope he can forgive him
I f all the aprentices return to radiant garden, are they going to be aressted?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hope there is somthing to this ansem is technically his father, i hope he can forgive him
I f all the aprentices return to radiant garden, are they going to be aressted?
They're not going to make a whole law and order thing my god.

And who knows if Ienzo deliberately betrayed him. So far, it just looks like Evan and Ienzo were there at the wrong time.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
If Isa/Saix hasn't become bitter over how him and Axel grew apart. I think that would be enough to drive Isa/Saix to Xehanort's side. Isa/Saix values friendship and seems as if he would either:

1) Want to complete eradicate the root cause of Axel slowly spending less time with him (Sora would be the target because Roxas and Xion are a part of him)
2) Want to destroy Axel because he'd rather be rid of things like friendship
3) Spend some time on Xehanort's side, angry at Axel/Lea, then come to his senses/Sora does a friendship speech/Lea says something to reconcile their friendship

I only mentioned that because there's that one time in Days when Saix uses that to get Axel's attention.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
They're not going to make a whole law and order thing my god.

And who knows if Ienzo deliberately betrayed him. So far, it just looks like Evan and Ienzo were there at the wrong time.

But thely locked up innconet peopl from radiant garden and performed horrible experiemnts leaving turning them into heartless?? is everyone gonna forget about that, are they gonna avoid leon, aeris cid and yuffie, they wouldnt forget

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But thely locked up innconet peopl from radiant garden and performed horrible experiemnts leaving turning them into heartless?? is everyone gonna forget about that, are they gonna avoid leon, aeris cid and yuffie, they wouldnt forget
Do you really think, in a fantasy game (where dogs and ducks and skeletons can talk, walk and fight) they would have a police department arrive, capture these individuals and lock them up?

The entire idea is absurd.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Idk man pete got deported for his crime
Yeah to the Realm of Inbetween where he was easily busted out.... Over ice cream.

I don't expect anything to happen to these people, especially since they might be helping Sora.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Do you really think, in a fantasy game (where dogs and ducks and skeletons can talk, walk and fight) they would have a police department arrive, capture these individuals and lock them up?

The entire idea is absurd.

who said anything about police? The casued alot of damadge to radiant garden intentional or not, to the world itself and the people, how can they just go back to living ther normally,. T his issue has to come up, if they are gonna help sora and he venture there, he wont not meet up with leon and the gang, who'd bring up this point

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
who said anything about police?
Fine, the S.W.A.T. team. They're obviously dangerous people

The casued alot of damadge to radiant garden intentional or not, to the world itself and the people, how can they just go back to living ther normally,. T his issue has to come up, if they are gonna help sora and he venture there, he wont not meet up with leon and the gang, who'd bring up this point
It's a fucking game. They're not going to get locked up. They're not going to go with Sora everywhere he goes.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Fine, the S.W.A.T. team. They're obviously dangerous people

It's a fucking game. They're not going to get locked up. They're not going to go with Sora everywhere he goes.

fine lets just ignore the 7 insnae scientis who basicly screwd our world and doomed us to oblivion

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
You need to back away from the computer and go for a walk or something.

You know, I agree with you here.

As much as we love this series (to varying extents), it still remains a series. If you have some difficulties separating the fantasy of KH with reality, then you may need to take a breather from the internet for a bit. For your own mental well-being, at the very least.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Stitch was on a prison ship

I bet the Galactic Council won't take too happily to what these terrorists have done

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Stitch was on a prison ship

I bet the Galactic Council won't take too happily to what these terrorists have done

Which brings the question... do law enforcement agencies have any power over worlds other than their own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back