• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snow_flake40

Awards
If I may be so bold as to return to the interview for a second... Nomura says that the Organization members have all returned to where they first became Nobodies. It seems like they've arrived at the same time, which is strange seeing as how they weren't struck down at the same time. Surely the CO members would've arrived before those that were killed in KHII? Maybe their return was brought about by something else in addition to their Heartless and Nobody being destroyed. I'm thinking Xehanort. It's always Xehanort...

Or maybe their hearts had been absorbed into Xemnas' KH and couldn't return to their vanquished vessels until Sora & Co took it down in the end of KHII?

Or maybe there's some other painfully obvious reason for their simultaneous resurrection that I'm too much of a derp to see? That's prolly most likely.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Or maybe their hearts had been absorbed into Xemnas' KH and couldn't return to their vanquished vessels until Sora & Co took it down in the end of KHII?

This seems to be the most likely answer to the question. Before Sora got his Keyblade, there probably weren't nearly as many Heartless being destroyed, and Xemnas' Kingdom Hearts was there gathering hearts for most of the time after that (at least the entirety of Days up until the end of KHII). It wouldn't be entirely unlikely to imagine that all of them had their Heartless destroyed after Kingdom Hearts showed up and started dragging in all the released hearts instead of allowing them to return to where they belonged.

flurryflames

If I may be so bold as to return to the interview for a second... Nomura says that the Organization members have all returned to where they first became Nobodies. It seems like they've arrived at the same time, which is strange seeing as how they weren't struck down at the same time. Surely the CO members would've arrived before those that were killed in KHII? Maybe their return was brought about by something else in addition to their Heartless and Nobody being destroyed. I'm thinking Xehanort. It's always Xehanort...

Or maybe there's some other painfully obvious reason for their simultaneous resurrection that I'm too much of a derp to see? That's prolly most likely.

That is a very good question. I am thinking about all of their deaths. Axel killed Vexen and indirectly Zexion, Sora and the others killed the rest of them. Perhaps they were in limbo and waiting that whole time that if there heartless was killed eariler. There is no way to tell if the heartless were killed earilier or later unless Xenmas secretly tattoed them and could indentify them that way. Eitherway Sora did slain alot of heartless in the 1000 scenerio and then after that Xenmas comes as if he knows about it.

We dont' know how they were expermented on, but they would return to the lab area, since it was the place they lost their hearts. Perhaps Xeohanort or whoever programmed them to return when everyone died. After that ,Some not returning could be due to free will as in not wanting to be human. But that is strange because that was their goal in the first place to get their hearts back. However maybe some of them didn't want their heart and went somewhere else.

As for the heart I am not sure if there hearts were absorbed since in Days he didn't reveal the moon to the members until some of them were gone. Then again he could of kept it from them. However in his knight form it showed him using the members weapons such as Xigbar's gun blades, Axel's chakrams, Demyx's sitar, Xaldin's lances, and I think Luxord's cards to attack Sora. I wouldnt' be surprised if Xenmas has a connection to them in that way. My vote is going for Xeohanort, or some one like him. Either way I am glad they are back. I just hope they all come back.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I could see La Cité des Cloches starting with Clopin telling the story of Sora and Riku's arrival with marionettes and their meeting with Quasimodo. Or just starting the story like in the movie with Quasimodo's mother's death.

If Clopin is involved in the world at all it'll be great.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
We only have these so far. Gotta wait for the site to update.

Prankster%27s%20Paradise.png
Country%20of%20the%20Musketeers.png
La%20Cite%20des%20Cloches.png

Oh my. These are quite nice.
The clown scares the crap about of me, tho.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I just now noticed Monstro at the bottom of the Prankster's Paradise title. I swear I have the IQ of a fish sometimes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just now noticed Monstro at the bottom of the Prankster's Paradise title. I swear I have the IQ of a fish sometimes.

I find his expression is kinda like "why am I on the logo? D:<"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I JUST noticed because everyone pointed it out -_-

I never noticed that Monstro was there and the La Cite de Cloches logo was Cloplin's little set from his story.

As soon as I saw those, I was looking so hard into the Country of Musketeer's yet there was nothing there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I never noticed that Monstro was there and the La Cite de Cloches logo was Cloplin's little set from his story.

As soon as I saw those, I was looking so hard into the Country of Musketeer's yet there was nothing there.

The Country of Musketeers one makes me think of the end after Princess Minnie makes MDG official Musketeers. The Musketeers line up and they start doing their Muesketeer thing, flipping around with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy :3

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
The Country of Musketeers one makes me think of the end after Princess Minnie makes MDG official Musketeers. The Musketeers line up and they start doing their Muesketeer thing, flipping around with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy :3

It reminds me more of the scene from the beginning of the movie.... when the camera is like flying all around the place and in the courtyard there are the Musketeers, there's music playing, they raise their swords.....and I can't quite remember if the turtle narrating the story slides in underneath them playing his sitar/guitar.

It's the intro when the turtle is singing his song....

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
[video=youtube;AxaBofRKvcU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxaBofRKvcU[/video]
Here you go!

Hi Rob Paulsen!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay, I am expecting more news tomorrow? You know why, when I was on my holiday or working, all these news items came through. I'm working tomorrow. Something will happen :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We really should be getting a site update soon. Even with all the news yesterday, I felt so unfulfilled ;~;

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

You're assuming that their Heartless had already been destroyed. All we know is the time the Nobodies were struck down; the Heartless could have been killed at any time.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
So if it hasn't been mentioned before travel between different worlds by diving deeper into the Realm of Sleep. (This was in the Fami interview.)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Sham, there's also the scene from the JF trailer that's nearly identical to one in that movie. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back