• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blank points

Awards
Aww man, Riku vs Chernabog?! This game is going to be the most epic KH game yet. Renders for the TWEWY characters are looking great as well.

Last edited:

TepidShark

Awards
Oh thank God they are including more of Fantasia besides Sorcerers Apprentice! Fantasia world is looking nice!

Agreed. Fantasia is my all time favorite film, but the Sorcerer's Apprentice is my least favorite part of it.

Oishii from KH13 said:
A surprise announcement for the 10 year anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series will be coming.

I know I am hoping this is HD Remasters, but what do you guys think this is?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I'm not sure what's more exciting, Chernabog fighting Riku or that CAT graffiti in TT.

(please don't call him Chernie...)

Sorry, was too overcome with joy. Here's hoping you get to fight him with both characters, or that Sora gets to fight the Firebird. :)

micbeasty

famitsu-scan-22.jpg

Best dream eaters revealed yet!! So if we're getting Tron, Fantasia, and Traverse Town then we definetly can have hope for more revealed worlds before the release date.

Last edited by a moderator:

strugglechamp

famitsu-scan-22.jpg

Best dream eaters revealed yet!! So if we're getting Tron, Fantasia, and Traverse Town then we definetly can have hope for more revealed worlds before the release date.
OMG. What magestic creatures. So awesome. Dream Eaters totally blow every other KH creature out da water. Except for maybe that gumball candy heartless.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Joshua needs to ride that Pegasus. It is the only Dream Eater fabulous enough for him XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also, Mr Yippie's signature describes my feelings regarding these revelations perfectly.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
famitsu-scan-19.jpg

Am I the only one thinking there will be level caps on your Dream Eaters kinda like the Crystarium in FFXIII? There are Link points that allow you to "purchase" commands, health and defense and whatnot. Like we see the command "Slow" being bought.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Belated response:
> GRAFITTI! *spaz and dies*
> I hope this issue of Fami is available in Kino today :O
> Everything is so beautiful ;A;

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Also, after checking the main page, I see that we've got our first look at the Ability Link menu.

And I like the looks of it. Looks like pure customization (which makes sense, considering the adhoc battle)

venomblade

img-186_992.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted, didn't read through all 14 pages.

I'm more curious about who this is. Looks too old to be Riku. Looks too...not tan, and different hair style to be YMX..

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
A) It's been on the front page, which Ethy has linked just on the previous page.

B) I'm guessing Xemnas, considering Riku saw Ansem, SoD in the Jump Festa trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back