• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Grand Councilwoman
Lilo and Stitch (2002)
Leader of the United Galactic Federation which oversees the universe. She rules firmly, but fairly and with an open mind.

There ya go! It oversees the universe

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Whether this is a game or not to completely overlook and dismiss the fact that these guys threw all the worlds out of balance would be wrong. In most fictional media when people do wrong things like that they go through a period of turmoil until they can redeem themselves. People still complain about what Riku did and want to see him own up to it so why are we so forgiving of these guys when we have yet to see if they even will be good from now on?

I'm not saying to send them to the firing squad I'm just sayin we should wait and see whay happens instead of completely dismissing there punishment as a possibilty.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But she obviously didn't know of other worlds. Would that still grant her the authority to police them?

She know of other worlds. If she is the Grand Councilwoman that oversees the universe, she obviously knows there are many worlds out there. You can't police the universe if you only know of your own world.

I'm sure she has a level of authority, wherever she is.

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
Speaking of the org, I don't think we even know the later numbered members' homeworld(s), it's likely to be RG, but they joined after the initial overthrow, so they could be from anywhere :0

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Speaking of the org, I don't think we even know the later numbered members' homeworld(s), it's likely to be RG, but they joined after the initial overthrow, so they could be from anywhere :0

With Marluxia I had an interesting idea for where he came from. Perhaps he was the executioner for the Queen of Hearts in Wonderland. This would explain his use of flowers and his association with scythes and death. Perhaps when he was the executioner he attempted to overthrow the Queen and take over Wonderland but failed and was banished and at some point became a heartless and a nobody. This would explain his desire to be the leader of the organization.

As for the others, Larxene may have been a ninja in Land of Dragons, Demyx a merman in Atlantica, and perhaps Luxord was a gambler in tortuga in Port Royal.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
With Marluxia I had an interesting idea for where he came from. Perhaps he was the executioner for the Queen of Hearts in Wonderland. This would explain his use of flowers and his association with scythes and death. Perhaps when he was the executioner he attempted to overthrow the Queen and take over Wonderland but failed and was banished and at some point became a heartless and a nobody. This would explain his desire to be the leader of the organization.

As for the others, Larxene may have been a ninja in Land of Dragons, Demyx a merman in Atlantica, and perhaps Luxord was a gambler in tortuga in Port Royal.

Or maybe they fell in the initial attacks on those worlds. That would make sense too.

Also, your homeworld ideas make sense.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
But she obviously didn't know of other worlds. Would that still grant her the authority to police them?

The question was never brought up on whether she knew of the other worlds, and in Lilo and Stitch, she did know of Earth, so clearly so does know other worlds exist. Just because they aren't mentioned, we can't assume that she doesn't know they are there.

There ya go! It oversees the universe

The only problem with this is that if she really oversaw every planet in time, why did the council do absolutely nothing in any of the games after KH1. Are they brain dead or are they all gone? If not, why is there not a Galactic Armada that patrols any of the realms.

I always thought Marluxia was a huge tomboy or a really flamboyant male lol xP I like your idea better...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Well they look phenomenal. Rainbow Pegasus even looks like he's doing a Joshua-style hair flip thing. XD

Also, triceratops is sooo gonna be a brute force Dream Eater. Imma callin' mine Cera.

Mr Yippie

thats inspiring mirb, i think mine'll be Cena

also i didnt know where else to ask this; has someone taken renders of the world title art so far? like the logos that pop up when you first enter

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
They're available at the JP site, since that's the only place we've seen them so far. We've only got the logos for Hunchback, Pinocchio, and Musketeers though.

Also, Cera was the name of the triceratops in Land Before Time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
thats inspiring mirb, i think mine'll be Cena

also i didnt know where else to ask this; has someone taken renders of the world title art so far? like the logos that pop up when you first enter

We only have these so far. Gotta wait for the site to update.

Prankster%27s%20Paradise.png
Country%20of%20the%20Musketeers.png
La%20Cite%20des%20Cloches.png

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Right now I'm imagining how they'll enter.

Prankster's Paradise: The ribbon enters and then the clown pops up from behind it. He drops the marionette strings and then the world name appears. The rest is filled in.

Country of the Musketeers: The castle pops up, then the rows of soldiers pop up after, row by row. When they're all up, the world name pops up in the same manner.

La Cité des Cloches: No clue. XD

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I could see La Cité des Cloches starting with Clopin telling the story of Sora and Riku's arrival with marionettes and their meeting with Quasimodo. Or just starting the story like in the movie with Quasimodo's mother's death.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I could see La Cité des Cloches starting with Clopin telling the story of Sora and Riku's arrival with marionettes and their meeting with Quasimodo. Or just starting the story like in the movie with Quasimodo's mother's death.

You know I was guessing how the world logos appeared, not how the world itself started.

@a.a: Yeah, sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back