• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
VEN AND STITCHHHHHHH. OH MY GOSHHHHH. D8 THAT'S SO FREAKIN' CUTE. And Stitch is so cute. ;___; Bwah. stitchie why are you hanging off of terra's arm. xD; you can blast him with your gooey gun stuffs 'cause he's bad for hanging out with maleficent :D

Thankyewthankyewthankyew for posting these! :DD

crazzyBRY

YEA! finally..Ven was in the spaceship too

stitch with a orange suit ^_^
370-053754_MED.jpg

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
This is AMAZING! i cant wait to play bbs! and Im so happy they have more information on aqua now! i want to play as her so badly!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
AAAHHH!
Castle of Dreams is going to be such an amazing world, it really is. I love how they included the pumpkin carriage and the driver, and I adore the screen where she's holding Ven.

Aqua's attacks (of course) look beautiful, but I'm super excited for the screen that shows her with Jaq... who is carrying a giant key! This means that Aqua's role in Castle of Dreams is going to be breaking Cinderella out of her room that Lady Tremain locked her in so that she can try on the glass slipper.

Stitch is biting Terra's arm. Or something, lol. Regardless, excited to see him, too. :DD

crazzyBRY

the part where she goes 2..

thats what im talking about on the other thread..

"Forms in kh3"

:lol::lol:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
AAAHHH!
Castle of Dreams is going to be such an amazing world, it really is. I love how they included the pumpkin carriage and the driver, and I adore the screen where she's holding Ven.

Aqua's attacks (of course) look beautiful, but I'm super excited for the screen that shows her with Jaq... who is carrying a giant key! This means that Aqua's role in Castle of Dreams is going to be breaking Cinderella out of her room that Lady Tremain locked her in so that she can try on the glass slipper.

Stitch is biting Terra's arm. Or something, lol. Regardless, excited to see him, too. :DD

not only her attacks
she is really beautiful herself

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Fire Blaser looks grand, as do most of her other attacks.
I'm really excited for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back