• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Isn't it a kid's movie?...
Well, okay, then.

KHfan16

Awards
OMFG!!!! cool new scans...

sh!t i really have to get a PSP for this..SERIOUSLY FOR THIS!!!!

A

Azrael

God damn it why Stitch and not Pocahontas?

Really...whatever. Hopefully it's an optional world with an original storyline

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OMG! That scan is awesome. Now somebody must give us pages. =D Stitch looks so cute! Terra looks happy with Stitch. I think even Terra's kid side might even shine with Stitch.

I need to watch Lilo and Stitch again before this game comes out.

o_O Does this mean we'll only be in Deep Space? Does this mean in the future we will get a Hawaii world? (in the next KH game?)

Why couldn't they give us two new worlds?? Like...Atlantis? (pre-movie) or something else!

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
OMG! That scan is awesome. Now somebody must give us pages. =D Stitch looks so cute! Terra looks happy with Stitch. I think even Terra's kid side might even shine with Stitch.

o_O Does this mean we'll only be in Deep Space? Does this mean in the future we will get a Hawaii world?

I think a Hawaii-like world will be in KH3. If it is, I wonder if Stitch would remember the keyblade?

A

Azrael

o_O Does this mean we'll only be in Deep Space? Does this mean in the future we will get a Hawaii world? (in the next KH game?)

Why couldn't they give us two new worlds?? Like...Atlantis? (pre-movie) or something else!

Fuck no.

Give me Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and A Sword in A Stone or the Black Cauldron.

If they won't, I might as well not buy this.

My hopes for a serious storyline are dim,

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
With BBS having a more serious storyline, I did not see Lilo and Stitch coming.
I'm so glad there's more new worlds in BBS and not overused ones, though.
Damn, I need a PSP (not buying one just for BBS)
Sa'id said:
Fuck no.

Give me Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and A Sword in A Stone or the Black Cauldron.

I'm leaning more towards the original storyline being more serious than the Disney. (of course)
I hope they try to pull it off, because as much as I love Lilo and Stitch, I can't see them making that a serious world.
This. I want all this.
Pocahontas would've made a much better PoH than Alice (but too late for that. Meh. BWHoPL?)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Fuck no.

I kinda agree with you. I wasn't expecting such a futuristic world as Deep Space in BBS. I expected the classics. But I don't doubt there won't be a few of the classics in this game. Deep Space is just one out of many we don't know about.

But yes...Pocahontas, HoND, SiaS, and BC need to be in this game.

I think a Hawaii-like world will be in KH3. If it is, I wonder if Stitch would remember the keyblade?

I think Stitch would be the one to remember. More than Mickey, Donald, and Goofy I can bet. You know how easily Mickey forgot to mention that ASoD was actually XH and AtW was somebody different. And Donald and Goofy seem to slip up sometimes. Stitch is a smart alien. It's just getting him to talk about it.

Will BBS Stitch be the crazy, mad, trigger happy Stitch?

Naryx15

We still need Bambi and Dumbo worlds. :D

With any luck, this will be as "silly" as it gets in BBS. At least there shouldn't be a 100 Acre Wood.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We still need Bambi and Dumbo worlds. :D

With any luck, this will be as "silly" as it gets in BBS. At least there shouldn't be a 100 Acre Wood.

Don't even mention Pooh's world! o_O Or any of the other worlds we have seen in all three games....four...five games...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Let's not forget only 5 disney based worlds have been anounced. There are probably 3-4 more that have yet to be revealed so we could still have Pochahontas, Notre Dame, Sword in the Stone, ect. I'm sure Atlantica will probably return because of the whole King Triton thing and maybe Neverland with the main island. Other than that the rest will be new worlds probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back