• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Repped! Thank you so much!

And it looks like Roxas is talking with HPO. And Xion has her hood on in one of them with HPO
And goddammit where's Xemnas in action? (hopefully future scans will show..)

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
That's a great find. I see Hayner Pence and Ollett there. that got me just a little more interested in this game.

JTD95

I don't get it, when Sora turned into a Heartless, Roxas was born. But not so long after Sora becomed hole again so that mines that Roxas disappeared. when Sora fell a sleep in Castle Oblivion Roxas came back, so how is Roxas abel to meet Vexen and Marluxia?

mjw23

I don't get it, when Sora turned into a Heartless, Roxas was born. But not so long after Sora becomed hole again so that mines that Roxas disappeared. when Sora fell a sleep in Castle Oblivion Roxas came back, so how is Roxas abel to meet Vexen and Marluxia?

Roxas was still a nobody when Sora become whole again. He didn't go back to Sora untill KH2.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Very Nice. Now if only we could get some gameplay of Xemnas then I would be happy until the game actually comes out. Which reminds me I need to pre-order the japanese copy of the game soon.

Silent hero_

Awards
Awsome find, rep for you! Marluxia talking to Roxas? Sweet! The gameplay looks very intresting. It looks like if you hit others they loose HP.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Fantastic, proper scenes before Castle Oblivion where Roxas meets the other members of the Organization! I'm really loving the diversity of worlds and missions, as well as new story aspects and ways of integrating various characters.

Hype+++

-- Andy

Xango99

sweet!!!! seems like Vexen and roxas goes to Twilight town and Marluxia seems to be curious about Roxas keyblade..probably why he begins to have curiosity over the weapon and later tries to use Sora...it could have been due to his previous interactions with Roxas..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back