• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to Truth

Awards
Pic 1: The children picked up the pieces of light and a world.. bla bla (What the grandma said in KH1)
Pic2: Something about "this girl having the light" and stuff, can't read properly because of the quality.

Lazybones

Pic 1: The children picked up the pieces of light and a world.. bla bla (What the grandma said in KH1)
Pic2: Something about "this girl having the light" and stuff, can't read properly because of the quality.
Cool! Thanks.

Seems like grandma likes to tell the same stories a lot. Reminds me of my mom XD

And I support Atlantica in BBS. Young Triton with Brown hair :love:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

So grandma is more important than we thought, seems she knew of Kairi's POH status before Kairi did. Wait a minute, maybe Kairi's grandmother was in or witness the Keyblade war since she is so old.

αsiя

space coke
So grandma is more important than we thought, seems she knew of Kairi's POH status before Kairi did. Wait a minute, maybe Kairi's grandmother was in or witness the Keyblade war since she is so old.
Who knows maybe she was a keyblade wielder herself

KHearts35

after reading most of the comments, I just notice something:

Everyone likes Kairi's Grandma then Kairi herself?!

Why?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, I am happy I am not the only one excited about Kairi's grandmother! YES! (she is more interesting than Kairi herself. But I might like kid!Kairi more than Kairi.)

A

Azrael

Its the Grandma.

Holy shiat. Maybe Aqua will be witness to the story.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Re: New Famitsu Scan (Kairi/Radiant Garden)

the person with Aqua... I assume Mickey's probably around. Definitely hard to make out, though.

well, it was the size of one of the seven dwarves, bu I don't think it is them. It's either Scrooge McDuck, Mickey, or Ienzo.

$10 aqua tells grandma the famous flashback story, or othey way around

SuperSailorEarth

That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other.

But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open.

And the true light will return.

From her story, I'm calling all the world borders will go away at the end of KH3. She. is. important.

skatenerd

that makes me wonder....i thought bbs was suposed to be 10 years before everything? unless it was just 10 years before meaning that while they were like 3 or 4 years old?

also since kairi is one of the princesses of heart in the first game does that mean aqua is supposed to gaurd her from xehanort? OR maybe her grandma was a princess of heart?! idk im talking out of my ass haha im confused with kairi being seen in bbs

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
If only Kairi's grandmother could have seen her little granddaughter dressing so inappropriately in KH2; she'd whack her on the knuckles with a wooden spoon.

Seriously, though, it's nice to see that Grandmother Kairi is going to have some sort of significance, or at least an appearance in the game.

skatenerd

oh ok so then sora, kairi, and riku were just kids. as shown in some clips in kh 1.

If only Kairi's grandmother could have seen her little granddaughter dressing so inappropriately in KH2; she'd whack her on the knuckles with a wooden spoon..

LOL so true!! but hey whos complaining right?

Last edited by a moderator:

I hope that Aqua and Kairi share at least some kind of "older sister - younger sister" bond, and not a "babysitter" bond. That bond, along with why Xehanort erased Kairi's memories of RG would enlighten me to pay the...maybe 30-40 dollars for BBS, rather than watch simple cutscenes.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I hope that Aqua and Kairi share at least some kind of "older sister - younger sister" bond, and not a "babysitter" bond. That bond, along with why Xehanort erased Kairi's memories of RG would enlighten me to pay the...maybe 30-40 dollars for BBS, rather than watch simple cutscenes.
we dont know that he erased her memories of RG, she was only 4 and probly just forgot

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Whatever bond they may have, It's likely that Kairi based her good luck charm off of the ones that Aqua made, so I'm sure they'll be pretty close.

Kairi is only really young though, so it'll probably be more of a "here, take this, it'll be alright c:" type thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back