• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Re: New Famitsu Scan (Kairi/Radiant Garden)

oh and one more thing wasn't radiant garden destroyed because that was leon, and his friends homeworld until it was destroyed and they ended up in traverse town?

Yes then they started rebuilding it after KH1 but as you can see its still crappy compared to what it once was.

Key to Truth

Awards
Haha, well, at least now we know that Kairi's grandmom is gonna be in the game, i really hope he has some actual role in this game, even if she dies or something, lol.

Kanchi

Great news!

Maybe this time will come out some concrete information about the past she saw then a simple fairy-tail.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i'm mad how mickey looks the same way he did back then. what is he immortal?
thats the magic of disney :D
i mean the POH look the same except for the graphics XD but they never age funny huh?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Kairi.

Anyways its interesting to see Kairi and abuela. Also its kind of cute (and sexy) that Aqua and Kairi are spending some girl time lol.
i was talking about disney characters XD
not kairi >.> everyone knows she gets older

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
At last new scans have been released. It seems like I have been waiting for forever! Nice find by the way Peachie.

Yay for Kairi's grandma.

Awards
I hope one of these scans show who Squall(Leon)'s letter was from.
I've just got a big feeling it won't be Rinoa. Hmmm... Butterfly...
I'm really happy Kairi's Grandmother is in this game though, I hope she gets a voice actor.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, Hex Torn, it is hinted that in the letter Leon received has to be Rinoa, though the butterfly came out of it suggest that it is not a reference to her (feather=Rinoa) but who else would give Leon that kind of letter? Quistis or Ellone?

And don't worry about it, judging by the pic, I'm sure we will finally hear Kairi's Grandma voice but the question is, which VA will voice her?

Awards
Well, Hex Torn, it is hinted that in the letter Leon received has to be Rinoa, though the butterfly came out of it suggest that it is not a reference to her (feather=Rinoa) but who else would give Leon that kind of letter? Quistis or Ellone?

True, but she may be an original character, though it's doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back