• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW FAMITSU SCANS!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

satria222poxy

I found these new Famitsu scans from HEARTSTATION, that tells the summary of what we have known from Birth by Sleep in the past months. It seems that there's also an interview in these scans. Could someone also please to translate these scans?
Enjoy!

P.S. These are the first "batch" of scans. The next "batch" will be posted after this.

Famitsu%20PSPPS3%20001.png

Famitsu%20PSPPS3%20002.png

Famitsu%20PSPPS3%20003.png

Famitsu%20PSPPS3%20004.png

Famitsu%20PSPPS3%20005.png

Famitsu%20PSPPS3%20006.png

Famitsu%20PSPPS3%20007.png

Famitsu%20PSPPS3%20008.png

Famitsu%20PSPPS3%20009.png

Famitsu%20PSPPS3%20010.png

Source: HEARTSTATION

diogo14

wow.. this must summed everything up for the game.. why is Lea name writeen Lia in the scans?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Some of these seem familiar but, a good amount are new to me. owo

Good find [that is, if they haven't been found before. o_O]

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I've seen one or two of these scans, but the rest are something new. Thanks for the scans! :3

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Guys this is just a rehash of old info i'm sure, let's give Lissar a break, I mean really. We have less than a week till BBS is released, give Lissar some time to rest before BBS comes out.

Tenyas

Is it just me or do Lea and Isa both look amazingly innocent as children? o_O Although... that demonic icon Lea's flipping says otherwise...

Gah, this game... really has alot goin' into it.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
I looked through them and no, there is absolutely nothing new. So, sorry... I won't be translating this. (The interview took a lot out of me.)

And also, you can expect me not to be around from when BbS releases until I finish the game. I love translating stuff for you guys, but I refuse to spoil myself. I'm sure you guys all understand, right? ... right? ;.;

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I looked through them and no, there is absolutely nothing new. So, sorry... I won't be translating this. (The interview took a lot out of me.)

And also, you can expect me not to be around from when BbS releases until I finish the game. I love translating stuff for you guys, but I refuse to spoil myself. I'm sure you guys all understand, right? ... right? ;.;

Of course we do, well I do. You do so much, thank you Lissar.

Takarifan101

I think all of KHI can agree to those terms, thanks for all the translating you've done!

Tenyas

That's perfectly fine. ^w^ Seeing how much you've gotten done, I'm surprised you didn't stop due to spoiler overdose sooner.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I'm jealous though, I wish I knew Japanese. I'd learn online but I'd rather take classes. :/

miiworld2

Awards
Thanks Lissar for such great effort you put in translating all these stuffs. You deserves lots and lots of munnies xD
Anyway, I'm just saddened to read that only the first eight Org members will appear. What about Demyx, and Luxord, and Marluxia and Larxene? sigh... T_T

EDIT: Shoot, wrong post. Meant to post it on the Interview thread. But good find to whoever found the scans!

Last edited:

Zeeks11

Zack! :] these scans are awesome. Well considering it's coming out this week in japan information will keep flowing in. yaay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back