• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New FF characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoopuf

What Final Fantasy charcters do you think will be in Kh2? Auron from ffx will definitely be in there, and there have been very strong rumours that Yuna will, too.
I hope Yuna and Lulu will be in kh2, because Tidus and Wakka were in kh, and they could have a brief reunion or somthing. It would be cute! I also hope Rinoa will, too, because then her and Squall (or Leon, whatever he wants to be called now) can reunite!
What are your ideas?

Dual Wielder

heh...
i suppose rinoa would be good, and would add something to the ending like in kh with cloud and aerith...
hmm...
seems the only game they didnt get any characters from would be ff9 but there really werent any good characters in that...
it would be nice to have rikku, yuna and lulu in it...
but i would prefer paine...
'wanna get hurt?'

chris2k

i hope that cloud and vincent are in it they where the best charictures of ff 7 in my opinion so why now bring them both in to kh2

KhRiku1337

what about some summons from the ff series that would be cool instead of disney summons! like bahamuth or ifrit that would be so awesome

My Dark Side

I hope I won't see Yuna in the game... I dislike her. As for Rikku I hope she will be taken from Final Fantasy X not X-2 because she was like total idiot in the game, unlike in X. I think that Tifa would be great or Quistis. Zell would fit quite well also^^.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
If Tifa came in....It would ruin everything for Cloud and Aerith o.o
I want Rikku to come in!...I really wanna see this:
Sora:Come over here Riku!
Rikku:Coming!
Riku:Hey..he called me!
Rikku:No..He said Rikku!
Riku:Me!
Rikku:ME!
Riku:ME!!!
Rikku:MEEE!!!

YoshiAngemon

Maybe to differentiate the KH Riku from the FFX Rikku, the FFX Rikku could be renamed "Rikka." Not to end up adding more confusion between her and Rika Nonaka, Tamer to Renamon. Besides, maybe instead of Sephiroth, we'll see Seifer, and he will be tougher than anyone.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Rikku was originally supposed to be in KH1. But they replaced her with Yuffie. So they might put her in KH2. Also Nomura wanted to put Vincent in Kh1 also so he might be in KH2. And he is not confirmed.

Anyone else I don't care. I want Rikku in the game...nuff said

libreg

Well I dont really care about what final fantasy characters there are in this game because even though final fintasy is a really a good serious. I would only like to see the ones from before, auron of course and one more but thats basicly it since Im a huge disney fan even though im 14 which is kinda weird since I should of really grown out of it by now lol ( oh yeah and also I love original characters especially riku he's cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back