• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New FF characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

One of my friends from the SonicAnime forums is hoping that Brahne (from Final Fantasy IX) is put in there, just for humor, of Sora and his friends running from her wanting to kiss them! It probably won't happen.

Ixiterra

Amano did the character designs for IX (and VI), while Nomura did them for KH, VII, VIII, and X. That's why there are not, and will not be, any characters from IX. Which is too bad since it's one of my favorites. And I'm guessing Rikku won't be there just because of the name confusion. ;)

YoshiAngemon

Well, she could be renamed either "Rukki" or "Rikka," to differentiate from the genderizations.

fallenangel77

Isn't Vincent officially gonna be in it but there is no shots of him yet? I hope Cloud and Leon are in KH2 but unfortunately they probably won't (Face it, they probably won't be in it lol) but at least Auron's gonna be in it cause he's my third favorite FF character...

Ixiterra

fallenangel77 said:
Isn't Vincent officially gonna be in it but there is no shots of him yet? I hope Cloud and Leon are in KH2 but unfortunately they probably won't (Face it, they probably won't be in it lol) but at least Auron's gonna be in it cause he's my third favorite FF character...
What makes you think Cloud and Leon won't be in it? Cloud had quite an involved sidestory, so I don't think they'd just drop him like that.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
adventchildkiori said:
3/5 new FF characters in KH2 so Far: Auron, Vincent, and Yuna(Confirmed on www.IMDB.com).

Which is a LIE, the whole page is a lie. They said that KH2 is in the process of.....FILMING!!! That is wrong. Vincent and Yuron aren't confirmed. And if they were then we would see screenshots of Yuna and Vincent since the secret would obviously be out.

adventchildkiori

KL, they are meaning the game is still in procress, notice that the list of actors and characters isnt complete.

Auron is confirmed, there are screenshots, if you want I can post some. Vincent we have only heard about in the magazines but no pictures.

When I put (confirmed on IMDB) I ment yuna, not auron and vincent.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Long before the server change there was an interview with Tetsuya Nomura and he confirmed Auron being in the game. I think (THINK being the key word) that he also confirmed Vincent. Which, doesn't make sense because there are no screens, that's why I'm not sure.

Yuna has definately not been confirmed. People have just been saying that because the person that did her voice was on one draft of the voice actors.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
No, all that was said about Vincent was that Nomura wanted to put him in the FIRST game. Auron is the only FF character confirmed by Screenshots and Nomura.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
.:KL:. said:
No, all that was said about Vincent was that Nomura wanted to put him in the FIRST game. Auron is the only FF character confirmed by Screenshots and Nomura.

Oh, I see...that explains alot.

Vincent, I don't think, would fit into KH2 too well anyway. I can't even think of anyone that really does, except for all the ones in KH (are they all returning) and Auron.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I do not want Yuffie. She took Rikku's spot. Rikku need to be in KH2. I wouldn't mind Vincent I just don't mind the rumors XD And they can make them fit *looks at the resemblace in hair with Yuffie and Kairi and Cloud* o.o;;

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
I SOOOO Hope Yuna will be in KH2! That would be so awesome! Final Fantasy X is great! Although I do like Kingdom Hearts way better!
Anyways, what's wrong with Yuffie??!! Yuffie's awesome, although I hope Rikku will be in there too AS WELL AS YUFFIE!!
I REALLY hope Riku and Rikku meet! That would be so freakin' tight and funny! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back