• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Forum Software

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Circle or Square

• Circle

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Square

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Time to comb every part of the software like the nerd I am, we'll be in touch staff, beyond that i've been using the dark skin and it's a beaut. Eric help at all with the layout or no?

Edit: Are Avatars now capped at fixed size no matter what "level" member you are?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Um, I mentioned this before. But can you guys PLEASE fix this mess in PMs/conversations?

XMhTkYt.jpg

I don't think avatars are supposed to be THAT huge anywhere. Can you guys fix that so it looks like regular posts instead of that mess? Like make the avatars there the size they're SUPPOSED to be instead of YUUUGE like that?
latest

Oh my, that's weird!

LostArtist

Awards
Yeah Fudgemint, it is. And why it's doing that I have no idea. (If it helps, this is Firefox.)
I think they just need to take the height and width out of the hyperlink tag css ( class .avatar.avatar--o), It fixed it for me

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm not sure if this is happening to everybody or not, but I don't have the user title beneath my avatar in the account details. I've checked both skins, and it's still missing. Therefore, I'm stuck forever as the "Lucky Emblem" lol.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Yeah Fudgemint, it is. And why it's doing that I have no idea. (If it helps, this is Firefox.)
Just realized I haven't checked the PMs yet since the update, aaaaaand the problem is also on Chrome and Opera, so this isn't a browser issue. Probably the site then.

LostArtist

Awards
Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 3.22.36 PM.pngto this Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 3.22.09 PM.png

seems to fix the private message image problem, and I don't think it affects the images on the forums either (but I'm no expert)

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Wow.. Yeah this'll take a little getting used, but I do like the look. Keep up the good work staff;)(y)

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I'm not sure if this is happening to everybody or not, but I don't have the user title beneath my avatar in the account details. I've checked both skins, and it's still missing. Therefore, I'm stuck forever as the "Lucky Emblem" lol.

I'm having the same issue on my end. Not a huge deal, but hoping it can be fixed soon.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Anyone can tell why a lot of sites have been updating for this format lately? I believe there's some benefits for this change behind the scenes, but since I'm not a fan of this format I would like to know if it's worthy.

Makes it easier to host everything? It's cheaper for the staff? Stuff like that.

As for suggestions, right now I have two:
- Avatars and signatures are too big and should be smaller.
- The banner feels empty with just the logo.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Anyone can tell why a lot of sites have been updating for this format lately? I believe there's some benefits for this change behind the scenes, but since I'm not a fan of this format I would like to know if it's worthy.

Makes it easier to host everything? It's cheaper for the staff? Stuff like that.

As for suggestions, right now I have two:
- Avatars and signatures are too big and should be smaller.
- The banner feels empty with just the logo.

The old format was outdated and buggy. Had a few bot problems and glitches. Not everything worked. (And it really needed to be updated.)

The avatars and signatures are being worked on by staff, since this new format was put into place yesterday. So please give them some time to make adjustments.

And I believe staff is working on making a banner. (Personally I like it with only the logo.) Again, please give them time to make a banner, and etc.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

1. Our old forums were not supported anymore, and were vastly outdated. We couldn't make any adjustments or add any features without breaking things or because what we needed was unsupported.
  2. We can now host much requested features, such as the notification system which has been begged for since I've been on staff.
  3. Reports are more streamlined for mods. Users can simply report a post with their need, whether it be about a user doing the wrong thing, a request for a thread to be deleted, or posts to be merged, and that request gets sent straight to mods who can quickly deal with the issue and notify the users that the request has been fulfilled.
  4. Actions done by mods can now easily be communicated with users. If we delete a post or close a thread, we get the option to inform them why, which sends a notification to that user to explain why rather than having to craft a private message to them and get into a length back and forth where they insult us for doing our job.
  5. Tweets and other media can now easily be embedded onto the forums. Video links now appear as videos rather than just a link someone lazily put into their post.

Back