• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Forum Software

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Circle or Square

• Circle

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Square

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Is there any way to make the option for icons to be smaller? The hardware has blown my avatar up way too much. I had this problem on another XenForo forum at some point and they were able to fix it there, so I know it isn't impossible.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Minor complaint:

You need to check conversations (which I think profile messages/pms have become). My avatar which I'd had done is blown up to stupid there (it's running into the text box/my sig area), when it's the max size that I can see.

Last edited:

Shawty

Awards
oh wow, looking good, I have to say!

I must admit I haven't read through this thread so sorry if this has come up before, but I've noticed the title under my username says "new member". at first I thought it was maybe because of the number of posts but I see other people with fewer posts and it just says member for them. just a small thing but nothing new about me anymore lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We’ll keep tweaking the avatar stuff. I’ll likely look into an add-on for it.

oh wow, looking good, I have to say!

I must admit I haven't read through this thread so sorry if this has come up before, but I've noticed the title under my username says "new member". at first I thought it was maybe because of the number of posts but I see other people with fewer posts and it just says member for them. just a small thing but nothing new about me anymore lol

You can change it in account details by clicking on your avatar at the top of the page. It will be under user title

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is the Inferno coming back? #ThatPost

tenor.gif

(no promises)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
that's kinda like the same thing, but that's cute
Well it would be more like an "emotion response" rather than "like". I suppose as a way for someone who doesn't know what to say/not much to say/contribute, but can still show that the post was read?

Beamer

Awards
This is a very clean interface! Like all things, it'll take some getting used to, but I like it so far.

Sdog

Awards
Holy hell these avatars are huge! Is this what it was like to have all the posts?! xP

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Something I want to make note of is the report feature.

You can now use it to report posts, threads. and users, as well as quickly send us requests like merging posts or deleting threads. No need to post in the report-a-use thread or PM a mod who is online anymore :).

With mod actions, we can now inform you every step of the way with notifications being sent as we process your requests.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Not super important, but I believe there might of been talk of a banner being put in place where the logo is on the forum sometime soon? I wanted to know if we could have the option NOT to have a banner there. I truly like seeing only the logo of KHI at the top of the forum as it is right now. So would it be possible when making new skins in the future, we could keep this clean cut version of the forum? Where there's only the logo?

I know that's more of a personal preference, (hence why I said this isn't super important right now,) but wanted to ask!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Oh wow, didn't know the forum software waa to be/has been updated. Nice surprise! Looks great

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I love the new forum! Great Job :D

Question! Is the "Number of members currently viewing this thread" feature gone?

P.S. Could we keep the reaction feature :3 ?

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Um, I mentioned this before. But can you guys PLEASE fix this mess in PMs/conversations?

XMhTkYt.jpg

I don't think avatars are supposed to be THAT huge anywhere. Can you guys fix that so it looks like regular posts instead of that mess? Like make the avatars there the size they're SUPPOSED to be instead of YUUUGE like that?

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
^ Agreed. It reminds me a tiny bit of Twitter only a hundred times better.

Back