• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Frozen renders revealed on Instagram

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

A world based on Disney’s Frozen was revealed in a brand new trailer shown off at Microsoft’s E3 2018 press conference. To celebrate, Square Enix has shared an Instagram story showing off new renders for Elsa, Anna and Olaf, as well as the logo for Arendelle!

SourceKingdom Hearts Instagram

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Ah logo! The renders are nice, guess it also confirms we didn't see much of the world since Elsa was only in her coronation outfit

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Logo looks great, can't wait to see it animated.

Also, this pose is very similar to her movie promo pose. Her dress is also a bit different here.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I love the logo for this. :D The art for the film was gorgeous, so I like that they included the castle + the trees.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
That's a nice logo. I hope they go back to having introductory cutscenes in each world before just dropping the logo over the screen. That hasn't been consistent in recent titles and there's something nice about having a moment to realize where you are before the game is like, "Hi here is where you are."

Muke

whatever
Awards
I like it! Can't to play in the Frozen world, looks really nice in the trailer

ImVentus

Awards
These renders look so much better than in the cutscenes (Aside for Elsa, who already looked good)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
These renders look so much better than in the cutscenes (Aside for Elsa, who already looked good)

Olaf seemed to be suffering from this game's fish face, which is just having a blank stare as they speak lol. Hopefully his more emotive animations help. Anna just looked a little too smooth otherwise I thought they were good imo.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Olaf seemed to be suffering from this game's fish face, which is just having a blank stare as they speak lol. Hopefully his more emotive animations help. Anna just looked a little too smooth otherwise I thought they were good imo.
Yeah, the "Fish face"/Blank Stare problem tended to be an issue that happened in all the previous installments when it comes to the characters and Disney characters speaking, and it's understandable since it can be difficult animating the characters facial expressions.

The characters (except Simba and Nala) from The Lion King world in II, in my opinion, had the most fish-face problems, most particularly on Timon, Pumbaa, The Hyenas and especially Scar.

I do hope that they fixed the models for the Frozen characters before the game comes out, since Nomura stated that Tangled and more than likely Frozen was 60-70% completed and make up the second set of worlds.

ImVentus

Awards
Is it bad though that I find KH fish face to be amusing. When there is this serious cutscene with Riku/Ansem and suddenly Ansem's face is frozen the next camera angle.

emmasnow14

A great logo tho. It's a good movie, but there is so much discussion about why Elsa wears so much makeup and this has recently taken a blow to the reputation of this movie.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back