• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► New Game +

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Another great chapter. I loved the little section about Mickey. Even in they games I always wondered why he never did anything. He let the organization come to be, let Maleficent use the heartless, and so many worlds fell to the darkness. Then he went and relied on Sora do something he was more than capable of doing. So I can see why Sora talked about they way he did. Though I suspect Sora isn't mad at him for just those reasons. And I love Axel. Makes me think of how much he changed after meeting Roxas and Xion. And speaking of, I'm curious of how they'll come in to the story, if at all. Anyway, keep up the amazing work, and I can't wait for more.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
So good news! I got a job~ I work in a restaurant now! :D

The bad news is that means I can't update weekly like i planned. However I plan to update at least twice a month and not wait a whole month in between chapters like last time.

That being said expect the next chapter to be up at some point before this time next week.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Congrats on getting a job, Lunar! :)

In that case, I look forward to your monthly updates for this story then! It'll be well worth the wait.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Uh... is this story dead, or just on an indefinite hiatus? I'm still waiting to find out what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back