• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
We're still getting the occasional disney party member, right? It'd be a waste to not have Quasimodo get in on the action.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Very similar to BBS. However the map is on the bottom screen. Riku's commands looked awesome though. I can't wait to see Sora's commands.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Fuck yeah riku looks baller as hell. Blade charge and rams haha

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
but it looks liek our companion dont heal you...... donald come back to me

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This is what I have been waiting for all night!!!! Riku's gameplay is the one I wanted to see the most and it did not dissapoint at all!!! This game looks amazing and that boss battle was everything i could ever hope for!!! I mean come on that battle was amazing!!

Lady-Lee

Awards
OMG I am loving Riku's gameplay. Color me impressed at the use of elemental magic that he should've had in the first place.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
unf unf Riku is so amazing! The graphics and amazing, and I could hear music and it sounded rather good and his girafarig-looking dream monster is cute~ So is his bat~ And Riku's battle skills are awesome~ Blade charge! he is pretty well rounded like Aqua, which I definitely like. I wouldn't want him to be a slow powerhouse like Terra or a speedster like Ven. He's got the agility of Aqua and cure~ <3

SilenceTheTardis

Awesome! Riku's Dream-Buddy looks like Harry's patronus :p Whoever was playing didn't even try the freeflow moves! And wasn't riku supposed to be able to fly to fight that boss?? The touch screen map looks great though, waay more detail

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It appears he can merge with companions for effects...

Which is drive forms now that I think about it, but it just feels differently.

Oh, and it's looking good, but I can't wait for Sora's footage.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Please let riku be able to learn spells like firestorm and ice age etc
He will be compleeete

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If Riku becomes adept at magic I will love him even more~

Yeah, player in the gameplay footage didn't really know what to do obviously. The orbs were there, though and every time Riku passed one they were highlighted. :| Oh well, I'm sure more gameplay footage will make it online soon enough~

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Just out of curiosity. When Riku's keyblade extended like Bladecharge, was he Linking with a partner or are there command styles? A really like the graphics and the the partners appear much better than I had thought. However, can someone tell me which symbol is on the back of Riku's vest? I couldn't see it too clearly and I was curious if his partners had that same emblem as well. Lastly, I couldn't help but notice that the area Riku fought in was quite desolate and barren and that dissapoints me a bit as I wanted the worlds to be more open.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Keep in mind this IS a Beta build for a game show. They still have time to add things and they may have dummied things out to keep the focus on various parts of the game for now.

And, well, it's also in the middle of a cathedral. I'm not sure how often people will be there anyway. ( I know there were some in the movie but...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back