• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Gangan scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krexia

Translator
Awards

Okay, having quickly read through these, they really don't say anything that wasn't revealed in that massive Famitsu article. Control three protagonists, who sometimes work together, and each have separate abilities. Deck commands let you use a Finish Command or Style Change when your Command Gauge is full. Aqua has a Style Change where she uses magic and her Keyblade together, and a context-sensitive command to stop time in the local area. The info on the worlds on the left-hand page likewise reveals nothing new.

Translations for the character profiles are below, because they seem to be slightly more detailed than what we've seen before, but for now I won't bother with a full translation of the rest - got a new chapter of the Days manga to work on.

Ventus - speed type
A bright and energetic boy, he still has some innocence. He has a playful heart, and many things about his future make his eyes sparkle. His speciality is fast-paced speedy action, and he fights as though he's toying with enemies.

Terra - power type
A cool and composed young man, his approach to everything is to make decisions with a calm mind. He's like an older brother to Ventus. He handles the Keyblade easily, and his particular fighting style is to overwhelm enemies with power.

Aqua - magic type
Strong and kind, a girl with a cold bearing. She looks out for Terra and Ventus, and has a serious personality, never losing her temper. Her speciality is fighting using both direct attacks and magic at the same time.

Full translation of the bottom-right section on coded episode 4 is here.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
thank you very much for taking the time to translate krexia ^^ u rock!!

Na?lo

(...)
Ventus - speed type

A bright and energetic boy, he still has some innocence. He has a playful heart, and many things about his future make his eyes sparkle. His speciality is fast-paced speedy action, and he fights as though he's toying with enemies.
make decisions with a calm mind. He's like an older brother to Ventus. He handles the Keyblade easily, and his particular fighting style is to overwhelm enemies with power.

(...)
...does "innocence" mean virginity?? .____. ...... LOL xDDD
Thanks for the translation krexia :wink:

~Oblivion Keys~

Ventus - speed type

LOL! Playful and toying! Kinda connected!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
A Cerberus avatar? Are you serious right now? That's awesome. :3

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com
Ventus - speed type

Aww. AWW! That just made my day! <3 I have a feeling I'm going to like Ven a lot if ever I play BBS. XDDDDDDD

(That means, Ven = 'Caribbean Blue' by Enya makes sense! X3)

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Some stuff we already knew (Ven - speed, Terra - power, etc) but either way thanks for doing this, man. I'd like some more info about this "Style Change". Is there more than one? Can other characters besides Aqua have one?

krexia

Translator
Awards
...does "innocence" mean virginity?? .____. ...... LOL xDDD
I actually have no idea whether the word has the same connotation in Japanese xD It does literally says that he still 'has innocence', though.

I'd like some more info about this "Style Change". Is there more than one? Can other characters besides Aqua have one?
It's something that can happen when your Command Gauge fills up - depending on whether or not you meet certain criteria. Happens for each character, but each character has different styles. There was more in the recent Famitsu article (http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...-system-unique-commands-info-new-famitsu.html).

miiworld2

Awards
Ventus - speed type

Terra - power type
A cool and composed young man, his approach to everything is to make decisions with a calm mind. He's like an older brother to Ventus. He handles the Keyblade easily, and his particular fighting style is to overwhelm enemies with power.

Aqua - magic type
Strong and kind, a girl with a cold bearing. She looks out for Terra and Ventus, and has a serious personality, never losing her temper. Her speciality is fighting using both direct attacks and magic at the same time.

Thanks krexia for the translation. From their description, Ven reminds me of a young Tidus (or Sora, duh!). Terra reminds me of Firion, and I would say that Aqua reminds me of Lightning but I then again, Lightning has temper. So I don't wanna jump into conclusion about Aqua.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Miiworld, what about Aqua is like FF6's Terra?

Anyway, nice scans! I liked the protecting Cinderella bit (though I don't think it will work out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back