• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Info about Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticWarrior

Hikari begins to play. Very brief sequence showing KH, followed by ones for FM and CoM. Music fades and a new(?) song begins to play.

---

DiZ is talking to the Enigmatic Man (?) in a room somewhere.

DiZ: "When Naminé takes over the data (memory is fuzzy) by force..."
EM: "That Naminé... is a strange child."
DiZ: "Influence is exerteted over the memories and hearts of those linked to Sora and Sora. Naminé's origin is special. (a bit vague)"
EM: "The mysterious Naminé is someone's Nobody?" (Said like a gasp) [Not 100% sure on this one]
DiZ: "I don't really need to know, but I'm curious, what's your real name?" [Kinda hard to translate, but that's basically what it means]

---

Twilight Town, there is a poster or flyer of some kind, perhaps for a fight contest.

Fair haired kid: "We're not far from the finals! If we win, we'll divide the prizes (prize money...?) between us four."
Fair haired kid and BHK.
Dark haired kid: "Do your best. (The way I feel [huh?])"
Girl: "With you two, anything is possible. (The way I feel [huh? again])"

---

Twilight Town's plaza.

Seifer: "~~~Proof of your defeat. Did it burn?"
Seifer is standing in front of Raijin and Fujin while talking.
BHK glares at Seifer.

---

(I don't know the order after this, exactly)

Castle of Oblivion

BHK: "Naminé, just who are you?"
Naminé: "I'm the witch who is controlling the memories of those around Sora and Sora."
BHK: "Witch...?"

---

Land of Dragons

Sora: "Long time no see, Mushu!"
Mushu: "Sora, Donald, Goofy!"
Moulan: "Friends of yours?"
Mushu: "Long ago, we defeated a bad guy together. It about one year ago."

---

Deck of the Black Pearl

Goofy: "The Keyblade, do you think Jack could use it?"
Donald: "Why?"
Goofy: "Sora and Jack... they're alike somehow."
Jack & Sora: "Are not!" (they do the same reaction)

A cabin (of the Black Pearl?)

Will: "All along, was it me...?" (Looking at Elizabeth's medallion)

---

Steamboat Willie world (It's black and white, and looks like an old timey movie)

Sora is at the helm of the boat.
Something about Mickey and Sora. [This sentence is murder for me. I think Sora taps Mickey and they are looking around or something]
Elsewhere, perhaps on the shore.
Pete: "Can't you see the badguy?"
Sora points at Pete immediately after. [I think, basically, Pete ment to be spotted by Mickey, but Sora distracted him, so he didn't see him.]

---

Castle of Beauty and the Beast

Bell: "Not there, the rose isn't anywhere."
Beast: "I don't understand it at all!"
Sora goes between Beast and Bell. [I think beast is getting aggressive here.]
Sora: "Beast! Stop snarling, it's displeasing." [Not sure about this part, but you can get the idea.]

---

Dance hall of the B&B castle

Sora: "The Thirteenth Order!"
Beast: "Who are they?"
Sora: "The Nobodies that are born when someone with a strong heart becomes a Heartless control (?) the Thirteenth Order."

---

The part of Castle Oblivion where Sora is sleeping

BHK appears in the room, and DiZ is there.

DiZ: "Welcome, one chosen by the Keyblade."
BHK: "Is that me? Or Sora?"
DiZ: "I am seeking someone who can travel around World of Light and defeat the Thirteenth Order." [I dunno about this one, hard for me to make sense of]

---

Some valley (the surrounding rocks and color look like the place where the big battle in other trailers happens)

Leon: "Can we do it? Against this many?"
Cloud (AC Version): "One more blow and they'll be in real pain." [Not entirely sure]
Leon: "Then we'll defeat one more."

---

In the PotC world, it's confirmed that there is a gray-haired old man in the Order.
He is seen on the deck of the boat yelling with the enthusiasm of an active youth.

---

[This whole last part didn't really make sense to me. So, you might want to just ignore it. ]

About the Interceptor...
There is a suprise attack from the surface of the water, a strange beam shoots out.
It shoots into the shape of where a keyhold was seen previously.
From: NeoStrikeDramon | Posted: 7/30/2005 8:14:09 PM | Message Detail
*The rest of this comes from various places and people*

Reports indicate that after DiZ asks EM his name, he replies, "I am nobody" angrily.

---

Apparantly, this is also said in the trailer about him: "A man born from nothing. In the light of time but the darkness of light, this is where the Order roams. A man whose intentions are his own, only bound by the coat he wears. He is nothing and has nothing. The Enigmatic Man."

---

Demix is the 9th member of the Order, and uses a sitar to control water.

---

Xaldene is the 3rd member of the Order, and uses the wind as well as his spears.

---

As stated previously, there is an old man with gray hair in the Order, and there is also another female member.

---

The Order member in the snowy mountains of Land of Dragons supposedly weilds the Soul Eater, which seems to indicate that he's Riku.

---

The trailer apparantly ends with Riku and Sora speaking:

Riku: "So this is the true world. Well, if that's the case, we should let it be engulfed by the darkness."
Sora: "Riku!"

---

It's been said that Riku isn't exactly evil, but is just looking at them from a different perspective.

---

Reports indicate that DiZ sounds just like Ansem, and I remember reading something about what BHK's voice is like, but I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back