• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New info of BBSFM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepe1092

Awards
I think it is new information of BBSFM, but this in Japanese and they do not understand that says

KINGDOM HEARTS BirTh by Sleep FINAL MIX
アリーナモードの新ミッションに「闇への遠望」が追加。新ボスは「NO HEART」。武器はキーブレード。見た目はゼムナス鎧と似ていて、玉座に座っている姿がまんま同じ。立ち上がって体術を使ってくる。

Rough translation:
In the Arena Mode a new mission called "Distant View to the Darkness" has been added. The new boss is "NO HEART", and uses a keyblade.
At first glance you could say it looks like Xemnas' armor, he sits in a throne like him. He uses a body technique to stand up.

Translated by :::A Hex Torn::: and Key to Truth

Source: ??????????? ????? and FF-Reunion

Last edited:
Awards
Re: New info of BBS (Not sure)

Google Translation:

Arena mode for a new mission "to the dark distant view," added. The new boss "NO HEART". Keyblade weapon. It looks like they Zemunasu armor, the same state as it is portrayed sitting on a throne. Use the up and coming body art.

- New boss "NO HEART" (Probably Xehanort-related)
- Keyblade weapon (Likely Xehanort-related)
- Looks like Zemunasu (Xemnas) armor (Totally Xehanort-related)
- Portrayed sitting on a throne (Definitely Xehanort-related)

kurasa25

wooooow another new boss in BBSFM????????

Last edited:

Key to Truth

Awards
Re: New info of BBSFM (Not sure)

Rough translation:
In the Arena Mode a new mission called "Distant View to the Darkness" has been added. The new boss is "NO HEART", and uses a keyblade.
At first glance you could say it looks like Xemnas' armor, he sits in a throne like him. He uses a body technique to stand up.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Google Translation:

Arena mode for a new mission "to the dark distant view," added. The new boss "NO HEART". Keyblade weapon. It looks like they Zemunasu armor, the same state as it is portrayed sitting on a throne. Use the up and coming body art.

- New boss "NO HEART" (Probably Xehanort-related)
- Keyblade weapon (Likely Xehanort-related)
- Looks like Zemunasu (Xemnas) armor (Totally Xehanort-related)
- Portrayed sitting on a throne (Definitely Xehanort-related)
No Heart and A Throne are both anagrams of Xehanort. Ohohoho.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Re: New info of BBSFM (Not sure)

Rough translation:

This starts to get so interesting....can't wait for FM.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
This makes me even less excited about it. Talk about shoving too much shit into this game.

Do we really need three new bosses that are only for Mirage Arena? No. Go work on KH3D >.>

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I guess that would be the armour MX used to use?

I might get this one.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This makes me even less excited about it. Talk about shoving too much shit into this game.

That was my first thought.

Do we really need three new bosses that are only for Mirage Arena? No. Go work on KH3D >.>

That was my second thought.

But my third thought was my comment above. But I still wonder where they are finding the room to fit all of this stuff in. I thought the disk was full to where if you add any extra it would make loading even slower.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I guess that would be the armour MX used to use?

I might get this one.

thats what i waas thinking but im still not sure are thtere any pics is there a link to this info cuz im gonna explode if we really get to fight xehanort in his armor form it would be EPIC

Key to Truth

Awards
That was my first thought.

That was my second thought.

But my third thought was my comment above. But I still wonder where they are finding the room to fit all of this stuff in. I thought the disk was full to where if you add any extra it would make loading even slower.

Actually, they have a shitload of space, the whole BBS3.dat file in the game (around 200MB) is full of junk, unused maps, models, text, etc. Plus, they don't have to worry about other language files, so they have like 400 free MB to put stuff in, and that wouldn't slowdown the game unless they add more stuff that needs to be loaded on any map~

About this, I'm kinda excited to see all the new bosses. I love Final Mix versions, they always give me what I want to complete my KH experience.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Actually, they have a shitload of space, the whole BBS3.dat file in the game (around 200MB) is full of junk, unused maps, models, text, etc. Plus, they don't have to worry about other language files, so they have like 400 free MB to put stuff in, and that wouldn't slowdown the game unless they add more stuff that needs to be loaded on any map~

About this, I'm kinda excited to see all the new bosses. I love Final Mix versions, they always give me what I want to complete my KH experience.

Hold up, exactly how much stuff was left unused on the UMD? And are there maps we haven't seen yet that were unused? And if they had all this space then why didn't they add another world or 2?

State

Awards
At first glance you could say it looks like Xemnas' armor,
In other words, it isn't his armor, but then, to whom it belongs? With all the associations with Xehanort, I'd say it's Master Xehanort's old armor.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
In other words, it isn't his armor, but then, to whom it belongs? With all the associations with Xehanort, I'd say it's Master Xehanort's old armor.
In other words, it's a rough translation and shouldn't be taken at face value.

UltimaJackpot

The BBS3.dat was a junk file? Huh, I guess that explains how they have the space to make the additions they did. (I remember hearing that the KHIIFM+ extra content was only about 300MB or so, is there any truth to that...?)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That is lame. D: So much junk...but if that junk wasn't there we wouldn't have seen the Jungle Book textures.

But yay! There is room :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back