• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Info on the Organization!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

If you say not to listen to the magazines and the game stores then who do we really turn to for the date? I guess we just wait for the commercials....

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The PSM Mag knows a lot more than Gamestores. They're trustworthy and they probably made the mag in January-Febuary. Since it was released in March. Or they got the info last year :rolleyes:

S

Sorakicksbutt

I told you guys in my other post listen to square themselves or unless multiple mags say that's the realease date then that's the release date but I doubt that
September will be the official release date they might push to 2006 in my opinon that's a good thing

HOOBASTANKIE

Wee I'm so excited about the new information! Well here's a theory or two of mine.

About the X's having significance, I think it might represent how powerful the member really is. Axel appears to have a lot of power, and the X is 2nd in his name, versus Vexion, where the X is 3rd. I don't know, just something I thought of.

Also based on the quote where it was mentioned that in the scene where Axel's true intentions are revealed will produce the most powerfully shed tears, I think Axel is going to be a good character. I don't think we'll know this right away, obvioulsy. Plus based on that and if the fight between Axel and BHK is used, I think BHK will be evil, muahaha. I don't think it's possible for BHK and Axel to both be good, or to be both be evil.

So yeah, tell me what you think.

I_Love_Riku_7

HOOBASTANKIE said:
Wee I'm so excited about the new information! Well here's a theory or two of mine.

About the X's having significance, I think it might represent how powerful the member really is. Axel appears to have a lot of power, and the X is 2nd in his name, versus Vexion, where the X is 3rd. I don't know, just something I thought of.

Also based on the quote where it was mentioned that in the scene where Axel's true intentions are revealed will produce the most powerfully shed tears, I think Axel is going to be a good character. I don't think we'll know this right away, obvioulsy. Plus based on that and if the fight between Axel and BHK is used, I think BHK will be evil, muahaha. I don't think it's possible for BHK and Axel to both be good, or to be both be evil.

So yeah, tell me what you think.

I agree, i think Axel's going to be good :D

soras_destiny55

axel, larxene, lexaeus, zexion (zexy), vexen, marluxia....so we only know six so far (let me know if im missing someone) ive got a few questions though. they do all have x in their names...whats the importance? who was the unknown in final mix that sora fought in HB? what is their purpose? who else is there? i knowc this is what every other kh fan is wondering, but im just voicing the opinion. and do their numbers have to do with how powerfu they are? because marluxia is number 11 and he was easy...and why did axel fake his own death? why is the sky blue? why is... *gets slapped* okay, okay, il stop!

~NGD OMEGA~

Almost all the Unknowns from the last game are "presumed" to be dead. The only one that I feel safe enough to say is dead is Lexaus, but since we don't know much about how Unknown's die, we will have to wait and see, and reserve Judgement. Mulixia (or whatever) is still alive, but locked. However it is possible he may get out, with help.

Also Zexion is VERY likely to come back, it is rumoured that he is the EM, but that is a rumor. However I am almost positive he will return because... well... WE KNOW SO LITTLE ABOUT HIM!!! No one was able to fight him, he has no weapon, and all we know is that he can shapeshift.

Other than that, the other Unknowns are almost sure to be dead, but all we can do is hope and wait. (I so want to kick Larxene's butt again).

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i think dey would jus get some new membas and/or ressurect some of da old ones dat were loyal(such as zexion,lexeaus,vexen)

~NGD OMEGA~

Zexion was destroyed too easily. The EM was not. They aren't the same person.

I never said they were the same person, I just said it was rumored as such. And even so, they couldn't just say Zexion was the EM, because most KH fan's who don't know what Final Mix was wouldn't have a clue about him. Anyway, I agree with you, Zexion's death was too easy, and we know so little about him, so it is likely that he will come back in KH2.

excalligrapher

DiZ's connection with the Organization is quite complicated, considering that all the known members have an X in their names when DiZ obviously doesn't. Could the out-of-place capital Z in DiZ's name have a meaning? It isn't an X, but a capital Z placed anywhere other than the first letter of a name is suspicious.

As for the FIVE Organization members who were supposedly "killed" in KH:CoM, have you noticed in an early KH2 trailer that there are FIVE hooded members who appear at Hollow Bastion? Have they returned somehow, or are these the other members of the Organization who haven't been introduced in KH:CoM? If that's the reason, then the remaining three could be Riku, Mickey, DiZ, or possibly some other individuals.

As for Riku and Mickey being part of the Organization, it's possible that they are trying to unravel the secrets of the Organization as undercover agents. They'll probably swear alliegance to the Organization and be renamed by the members so that they have an X in them. But then again, if Riku and Mickey were allowed into the Organization, it wouldn't be wise for the organization to just welcome them into their circle of Thirteen Members. In that case, Riku and Mickey will probably be messengers or interns of some sort.

"Riku! Get me a danish!"

"Mickey! Who spilled coffee on the plans for my death ray?"

(this may only be my third post, but that's only because i post when i have accumulated enough information from reading threads thoroughly. plus, i can spell and punctuate. i'm far from newbie ;))

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
axel, larxene, lexaeus, zexion (zexy), vexen, marluxia....so we only know six so far (let me know if im missing someone) ive got a few questions though. they do all have x in their names...whats the importance? who was the unknown in final mix that sora fought in HB? what is their purpose? who else is there? i knowc this is what every other kh fan is wondering, but im just voicing the opinion. and do their numbers have to do with how powerfu they are? because marluxia is number 11 and he was easy...and why did axel fake his own death? why is the sky blue? why is... *gets slapped* okay, okay, il stop!

You wrote only 5. On that list, you're missing the EM and Xaldin.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You say you aren't a newbi but your actions state otherwise.

You did not need to revive a 2 month old topic just to post that.

You could have made a new one.

DLUSNL1

I still question Zexion's death. It seemed too out of place with how the others died. With every other one of the Organization members, we saw them taken down and fade away. With Zexion, RR advances on him, Zexion yells, and the screen goes black. For all we know right now, they could all come back. We'll just have to wait and see.

Leviathan

soras_destiny55 said:
axel, larxene, lexaeus, zexion (zexy), vexen, marluxia....so we only know six so far (let me know if im missing someone) ive got a few questions though. they do all have x in their names...whats the importance?

I think it's just because X is a commonly used variable in algebra (Variable meaning UNKNOWN number). I'm not sure about the Z in Diz's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back