• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_freeek

On Planet Earth.....yup I know most people don't k
- The next issue of Dengeki will have a new World and more information on the Yellow Drive Form.

- There are atleast a few more Forms to be discovered

- There will probably be more than 5 new FF Characters

- It appears that Hollow Bastion will be what Traverse Town was for Kingdom Hearts. The place where you visit multiple times during the game, where you start out, ect.

- Nomura boasts that Kingdom Hearts 2 has about as much content as 4 regular games (reg game is about 20hrs so prolly 80hrs for KH2)

- What's been shown now is essentialy an appetizer

-This interview shown is not complete, and will continue in the next issue of Dengeki.

- All the information known about the Yellow Drive form is as follows...

This form combines Valor and Wisdom forms.

This form uses up the Drive Gauge faster.

This form is extremely useful in places where lots of power is required.

this is great!!!

zero_cool

hell yeah a fusion for a fusion thats great and a new worl besides tron

this makes me happy to know that all the info was juss an appetizer

D

Dexter

WOOOOOOOO.....lol yeah thats awsome kh2 realsed in around 39 days and were still get an info just when we thought that there would be NO more drive forms and when we thought that there would be NO more worllds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Oh and can some one explain who the sorcer is b/c in the NEW TRAILER mickey's boss was the socer but i hav no idea who he is???

ur-vile

Awards
" Nomura boasts that Kingdom Hearts 2 has about as much content as 4 regular games (reg game is about 20hrs so prolly 80hrs for KH2)"

Yeah, I could imagine. Holy crap. Here goes my social life :)

I just wonder how leveling up will be handeled considering how big the game is. I'd like *some* challenges at the end of the game for my level 127 Sora [grin]

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
ur-vile said:
" Nomura boasts that Kingdom Hearts 2 has about as much content as 4 regular games (reg game is about 20hrs so prolly 80hrs for KH2)"

Yeah, I could imagine. Holy crap. Here goes my social life :)

same here

Midnightdragon

I wonder what the new world will be:) . I can't wait to see the new fusion form. That will be cool. And the length of the game...:eek: He wasn't kidding when he said it was going to be long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back