• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Interview From Rebirth Wings [Need Translation]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Xehanort sent her to the ocean of the worlds without knowing where Kairi might end up, and wasn't even sure of Kairi's status as a Princess of Heart. The pendant guided Kairi to Destiny Islands because a future Keyblade wielder is there to protect her.
that makes perfect sense

but.....
what still confuses me is on the heartless. i know its not that big of a deal but it just concerns me way too much. it would have been soooooooooo much easier just saying that heartless were only here in the realm of darkness till xehanort brought them to the realm of light and they also escaped from the realm of darkness causing chaos and made worlds worse

but this is just confusing. if heartless always existed as long ppls hearts hav darkness then why arent they roaming around stealin ppls hearts? stealing WORLD'S HEARTS? notice this is another plot hole. what the biggest thing heartless do is go after the world's heart but clearly in bbs since there were heartless why the heck wouldnt they go steal worlds hearts? worlds heart at this time weren't locked. notice how sora locked almost every world he gone so heartless can't reach the world's heart anymore.

god nomura is so confusing.

siegleeagle

that makes perfect sense

but.....
what still confuses me is on the heartless. i know its not that big of a deal but it just concerns me way too much. it would have been soooooooooo much easier just saying that heartless were only here in the realm of darkness till xehanort brought them to the realm of light and they also escaped from the realm of darkness causing chaos and made worlds worse

but this is just confusing. if heartless always existed as long ppls hearts hav darkness then why arent they roaming around stealin ppls hearts? stealing WORLD'S HEARTS? notice this is another plot hole. what the biggest thing heartless do is go after the world's heart but clearly in bbs since there were heartless why the heck wouldnt they go steal worlds hearts? worlds heart at this time weren't locked. notice how sora locked almost every world he gone so heartless can't reach the world's heart anymore.

god nomura is so confusing.

probably because pureblood heartless are just manifestations of the dark in peoples hearts and it was the emblem heartless that stole hearts. Emblems release a heart when they die, purebloods don't.

Samhain

Bronze Member
actually pureblood heartless take hearts as well.
remember the ansem reports in kh1? xehanort said
"i confronted the beings who lost their hearts in the lab. it seems when they go for another being and that being turns into a heartless as well as multiplying rapidly."
sumthin like that

steal worlds hearts. makes no difference... they still were suppose to multiply rapidly and causing destruction. nomura confuses the shit outta me sometimes.

whodeany

I suppose it could be that the Heartless do live in the ROD and can only enter the ROL if someone summons them, or if there is a corridor of darkness, or what have you. Also, their numbers would be significantly smaller than after xehanorts experiments...

miiworld2

Awards
Well, I hope the mystery character is not gonna be another Sora or Ven wannabe clone. That's all I have to say.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I suppose it could be that the Heartless do live in the ROD and can only enter the ROL if someone summons them, or if there is a corridor of darkness, or what have you. Also, their numbers would be significantly smaller than after xehanorts experiments...

Obviously I was saying exactly that when I saw the heartless in BBS. They only exist in the realm of darkness and are locked in there, the only way for them to come into the realm of light is if someone in darkness like MX summons them.

Therefore heartless techinicaly don't exist in the realm of light like they do after Xehanort's experiments.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
^Hmmm... That does make sense. It coincides with what Nomura said as well.

Think of it like this. Let's say you have the human race all locked up in one room with no way to escape except if someone teleports a human out of that room. This is how it works in BBS, all the heartless are locked in the realm of darkness and only a dark person in the realm of light can summon from the realm of darkness.

Now to understand Xehanort's experiments. Remember the human race is still locked in a room with no way to escape. So someone outside this room recreats the process of creating a human, therefore you now have a new human created outside that room but the old human race is still locked in the room.

So now we see that Xehanort simply created heartless outside the realm of darkness, thus Xehanort's new heartless began to multiply in the realm of light. While the heartless in BBS remained trapped in the realm of darkness.

Simple really.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
So, are you saying that Xehanort created Pureblood Heartless? How do you explain them? Were they just teleported out of the Realm of Darkness?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So, are you saying that Xehanort created Pureblood Heartless? How do you explain them? Were they just teleported out of the Realm of Darkness?

I'm saying Xehanort recreated the process of becoming a pure blood. Meaning that he naturaly had darkness consume a heart and this created a pure blood heartless in the realm of light. Eventually his experiments continued and it caused more and more purebloods to be created in the realm of light. These purebloods escaped of course and began stealing hearts which created more purebloods in the realm of light.

Eventualy ofcourse Xehanort created artificial heartless known as emblems.

But the purebloods created by Xehanort and the ones trapped in the realm of darkness are not the same heartless.

Samhain

Bronze Member
it explains in ansem report 2 in kh1 how they were created accidentally

btw the door to darkness wasn't locked though. it was already open so the heartless in bbs escaped as well.

and what i still dont understand is how the DtD was unlocked. xehanort was still human. xehanort never reached kingdom hearts. xehanort was a matter of feet of reaching kingdom hearts and when he opened the door to darkness he died so the DtD was ALWAYS unlocked..wasn't it? if so then why r the heartless not from the realm of darkness comin up to the realm of light causing disastrous stuff?

but im pretty sure the heartless in bbs are the SAME thing as the heartless xehanort created. i agreed wit u memory master all the way till there. they r the same thing. nomura jus said heartless exist as long as man has darkness in their heart and they lose their heart..basically the same thing that happened to cause the heartless in xehanorts experiments. they are basically the same...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
it explains in ansem report 2 in kh1 how they were created accidentally

btw the door to darkness wasn't locked though. it was already open so the heartless in bbs escaped as well.

and what i still dont understand is how the DtD was unlocked. how u can unlock something? xehanort was still human. xehanort never reached kingdom hearts. xehanort was a matter of feet of reaching kingdom hearts and when he opened the door to darkness he died so the DtD was ALWAYS unlocked..wasn't it? if so then why r the heartless not from the realm of darkness comin up to the realm of light causing disastrous stuff?

No, no no. The DTD is the door leading to KH. The blue KH in BBS and the one in KH1 are the same KH.

The DTD/KH were locked long ago. MX wanted the X-Blade to unlock it. Therefore it has always been locked up until KH1 when XH used the POH to unlock it, but Mickey and Sora locked it again.

naruto5

ok know am confused... but anyone else here think that the new protagonist is someone entirely new? with no connections to sora,riku,kari,terra,ven,aqua,mickey, of any of the main chracters so far?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Somewhere in his interview though, Nomura said that this character is the core of the series. Something along those lines anyway.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Somewhere in his interview though, Nomura said that this character is the core of the series. Something along those lines anyway.

I think Nomura meant that this character is like Sora and will be the core of the new series.

Anyways I think Mickey is getting his own series, that's my opinion.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Here it is:

Originally Posted by FF-Reunion Blog Archive
-- Can you currently say whether the series will end with the third game, or anything else about it?

Nomura: “Kingdom Hearts” is Sora’s story, but the series that we’re developing now is also the story of one other person. You could say that it is a series where that person is the core.

So, we were both sort of right.

Samhain

Bronze Member
No, no no. The DTD is the door leading to KH. The blue KH in BBS and the one in KH1 are the same KH.

The DTD/KH were locked long ago. MX wanted the X-Blade to unlock it. Therefore it has always been locked up until KH1 when XH used the POH to unlock it, but Mickey and Sora locked it again.
OH.
that makes perfect sense. thx lol. i was always confused. i had no idea xehanorts heartless used the poh to unlock it because i always thought kairi was useless due because sora's heart was in kairi but i totally forgotten after that scene when ansem said

"you have finished your purpose princess. but now it's over."

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Here it is:

So, we were both sort of right.

True. Man I hope it's Mickey.

OH.
that makes perfect sense. thx lol. i was always confused. i had no idea xehanorts heartless used the poh to unlock it because i always thought kairi was useless due because sora's heart was in kairi but i totally forgotten after that scene when ansem said

"you have finished your purpose princess. but now it's over."

lol. Yes the POH can be used to unlock it but so can the X Blade. So there are two ways you can unlock it. MX wanted to use the X Blade cause he could actually create it thanks to Ven and Vanitas. But XH used the POH instead to unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back