• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Interview From Rebirth Wings [Need Translation]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
lion_king_ver1.jpg

lion.jpg

Though they didn't really need to add that in The Lion King, I actually liked it. Wasn't really bad to me.

Anyway, I'm curious to see if this so-called other series will be more than one game. And I can see a Mickey-Aqua game coming up, since one of the unexplained times Nomura wanted to do was Mickey's time in darkness, and since Aqua's also there, I don't doubt she would be aiding Mickey again.

Plus, I wanna play as Mickey as a main character already.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Though they didn't really need to add that in The Lion King, I actually liked it. Wasn't really bad to me.

Anyway, I'm curious to see if this so-called other series will be more than one game. And I can see a Mickey-Aqua game coming up, since one of the unexplained times Nomura wanted to do was Mickey's time in darkness, and since Aqua's also there, I don't doubt she would be aiding Mickey again.

Plus, I wanna play as Mickey as a main character already.

Even with Aqua there, I still don't see that happening. I mean, why is she not back in the Realm of Light? The only explanation for her meeting Mickey in the RoD and not getting out might be that either he couldn't help her out or they parted ways/ got separated like with Riku towards the beginning of (Re:)CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back