• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Interview From Rebirth Wings [Need Translation]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moonstar_xo

Nomura: After 'KHII'. When he stopped the Organisation's plans in 'KHII', he was caught up in an explosion and blown into the world of darkness. The line where he says, "I first met him one year ago," is referring to before 'he' went to sleep - that is, it's referring to the time of 'Chain of Memories'. It doesn't mean this is one year after 'KHII'.

Oh thank God. I was so confused about that.

MegaPaopu

Nomura you said it yourself: "Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story." No more spin-offs!!! If you're working on another KH then make it 3 and make it about Sora!!!

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I wonder what game Nomura is working on and what is Sora doing now, anyways. Is he going on a journey to help those that are in torment?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I wonder what game Nomura is working on and what is Sora doing now, anyways. Is he going on a journey to help those that are in torment?

Well, it's not just that, but whatever Xehanort/ MX has planned or decides to do in KH3. That and he might have an accomplice or two (like Braig), ignoring Maleficent. Speaking of her, I hope she either ditches Pete or demotes him to a lowly henchman role, in favor of other Disney villains, should she create a new Villains' Vale group, which is still clearly possible.

I mean.. come on.. it might be something that's already been done, but it was much better and kept the story of KH1 more consistent than KH2's way. (All the villains being scattered around, not knowing much of one another, beyond Oogie Boogie and Maleficent, and Pete aiding the various villains.. You'd think he'd also try to recruit them for Maleficent's cause as well, but no.. he wants a heartless because he's stupid or Maleficent's gotten stupid.)

Anyhow, I'm hoping for the return of the Villain's Vale, epic Xehanort/ MX plot (complete with the possible return of Braig and maybe other allies for Xehanort in the original five apprentices and maybe Isa and some of the other former Organization members... Yeah, I know.. Isa's Lea's friend and all, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's still on Xehanort's side and not much of a friend to Lea. Perhaps, rescuing Axel/ Lea from his torment also means helping rebuild his friendship with Isa.)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
-- The name “X-Blade” was Watanabe, the scenario writers, idea.

“How the symbol X ‘crosses’ is symbolic of the crossing of dark and light.” How the members of Organization XIII get their names by adding an X to the name they had as humans comes from this.

It's still a dumb-sounding name.

kostas

Awards
he tries to hide but to answer too as much as possible lol

siegleeagle

Nomura you said it yourself: "Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story." No more spin-offs!!! If you're working on another KH then make it 3 and make it about Sora!!!

Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, but other games in the future could have a different name but still be in the same universe. By the way Birth by sleep is not a spin off its supposed to be considered KH0. Days and coded are but those are only two games and all three were in production roughly around the same time so no wonder it took so long. Complaining won't bring it here faster.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, but other games in the future could have a different name but still be in the same universe. By the way Birth by sleep is not a spin off its supposed to be considered KH0. Days and coded are but those are only two games and all three were in production roughly around the same time so no wonder it took so long. Complaining won't bring it here faster.

actually, both 358/2 days and coded are side games, not spin offs.

but 358/2 days was given the rank of spin off by nomura

MeggieKeyblader

Nomura: After 'KHII'. When he stopped the Organisation's plans in 'KHII', he was caught up in an explosion and blown into the world of darkness. The line where he says, "I first met him one year ago," is referring to before 'he' went to sleep - that is, it's referring to the time of 'Chain of Memories'. It doesn't mean this is one year after 'KHII'.
So the scene with Aqua and Ansem in the RoD take place almost directly after the end of KH2?

I also find it interesting that time doesn't flow the same way in the RoD as in the RoL.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
I do, but at the same time, don't understand why there is so much hate that there isn't a "KH3" in the works. I really like the sound at another story. They seem to like doing different perspectives/timelines, and I'm glad KH is turning to something big.
I personally didn't like all of the main FF games only because of the boring (to me) battle system. So this is awesome for me to have all these 3D real time final fantasy-ish character fights with a nice plot.

Omegataco

Awards
Bah, it was a good interview until they decided to start discussing spoilers.

Edit: Haha Ignore me and my weak constitution, didn't bother to read the description on the home page. I didn't notice this was in the spoilers section, just clicked on the link from the first page /facepalm.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Bah, it was a good interview until they decided to start discussing spoilers.

Edit: Haha Ignore me and my weak constitution, didn't bother to read the description on the home page. I didn't notice this was in the spoilers section, just clicked on the link from the first page /facepalm.

And another one bites the dust. Who's next?

MeggieKeyblader

I do, but at the same time, don't understand why there is so much hate that there isn't a "KH3" in the works. I really like the sound at another story. They seem to like doing different perspectives/timelines, and I'm glad KH is turning to something big.
I personally didn't like all of the main FF games only because of the boring (to me) battle system. So this is awesome for me to have all these 3D real time final fantasy-ish character fights with a nice plot.

You took the words right out of my mouth. KH is my favorite series because of the fantasy aspects that are mature and childlike at the same time, but I never really liked FF a lot because of the boring, turn-based gamepley. KH has both great gameplay and great story. I really like when series I love get bigger and more complex, if only so that there will be more of the franchise for me to enjoy. I find it kinda rude that people think Nomura's milking the series only for money... maybe he realizes that most KH fans like the complexity and the characters?

siegleeagle

You took the words right out of my mouth. KH is my favorite series because of the fantasy aspects that are mature and childlike at the same time, but I never really liked FF a lot because of the boring, turn-based gamepley. KH has both great gameplay and great story. I really like when series I love get bigger and more complex, if only so that there will be more of the franchise for me to enjoy. I find it kinda rude that people think Nomura's milking the series only for money... maybe he realizes that most KH fans like the complexity and the characters?

I dont mind that people have their own opinions but when they start sounding like their opinions are fact and the only ones that matter, thats what really irks me.

Like for an example....."Kingdom Hearts IS going down hill or it IS being milked". If someone wanted to sound less rude they could say...."In my opinion/I think that kingdom hearts is being milked". See the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back