• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Interview From Rebirth Wings [Need Translation]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
interestin

but didnt xehanort pass by through disney worlds looking for the princesses as well? i mean he met maleficent. thats why maleficent said,
"the old man was right. you are too stubborn, terra."
"you must be aqua. xehanort has told me a lot about you."

i thought xehanort was there to look for the princesses as well. im guessing they cut that part out where terra in a old trailer says
"xehanort is interested in hearts of pure light. if we change them, xehanort will appear so.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
interestin

but didnt xehanort pass by through disney worlds looking for the princesses as well? i mean he met maleficent. thats why maleficent said,
"the old man was right. you are too stubborn, terra."
"you must be aqua. xehanort has told me a lot about you."

i thought xehanort was there to look for the princesses as well. im guessing they cut that part out where terra in a old trailer says
"xehanort is interested in hearts of pure light. if we change them, xehanort will appear so.

No, they didn't cut it out. MX wanted Malifecent about the POH so she could try to make Terra's darkness grow enough to where Terra could steal Auroa's heart. that failed of course and Maleficent just took control of Terra and made him steal Auroa's heart. (Kinda like she stole the heart using Terra. )

In other words the MX searching for the POH stuff was a trick to make Terra's darkness grow.

A

Azrael

Well Kingdom Hearts is becoming the next Final Fantasy? I'm not liking this. I mean, that is if it continues in the route that it is in.

One game about Aqua won't be too bad I guess.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well Kingdom Hearts is becoming the next Final Fantasy? I'm not liking this. I mean, that is if it continues in the route that it is in.

One game about Aqua won't be too bad I guess.

I'm just fine with KH being the next FF, FF is being made for money anyways now. As long as they keep the good story telling like they have in BBS I have no problem with KH being the next FF.

Don't forget to thank krexia as well! She did half the work.

Thank you Lissar and Krexia! :)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Agreed. I'm actually quite excited. :D

shamisen

As long as they don't mess it up like recent FF's have been then keeping the series going isn't a bad thing IMO. It's all about how good the story is. I do think Sora's story needs to end soon but making other KH series with other main characters is a great thing to do.

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
As long as they don't mess it up like recent FF's have been then keeping the series going isn't a bad thing IMO. It's all about how good the story is. I do think Sora's story needs to end soon but making other KH series with other main characters is a great thing to do.

My thoughts exactly. I'd love to see them explore other characters once Sora's story is over and done with. :D

A

Azrael

You do have the factor of running out of [good] Disney movies for worlds you know? Unless Nomura plans to make up actual worlds out of scratch.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You do have the factor of running out of [good] Disney movies for worlds you know? Unless Nomura plans to make up actual worlds out of scratch.

But there are still tons of good Disney Movies to use, and if Disney continues to make movies like the Prncess and the frog then there will be more good Disney Movies.

A

Azrael

But there are still tons of good Disney Movies to use, and if Disney continues to make movies like the Prncess and the frog then there will be more good Disney Movies.

True and true. I would love another Disney Renaissance but I prefer that KH use the Disney that they still haven't used.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Thanks a lot Krexia and Lissar!

No, no no. The DTD is the door leading to KH. The blue KH in BBS and the one in KH1 are the same KH.

The DTD/KH were locked long ago. MX wanted the X-Blade to unlock it. Therefore it has always been locked up until KH1 when XH used the POH to unlock it, but Mickey and Sora locked it again.

I wonder. Does the fact that Kingdom Hearts is blue in BBS mean it's locked? Sure, you can see it, but it doesn't necessarily mean you can access it, right? Is that what you're getting at?

After all, Ventias does say "With this X-Blade, I'll open the door and all the worlds will be connected. Then I'll aim for the heart of light, Kingdom Hearts, so the keyblade bearers from the other world can assemble in this place and the legendary Keyblade Wars will begin once again."

Btw.. thank you to Strawberry Milk, if you're a member of this site to.

YouTube - strwbrymilk's Channel

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They still have plenty of Disney movies to choose from. I would personally be giddy if they eventually started doing a few on the more obscure side. I'd rather have that than Agrabah AGAIN.

xhavenx

thanks for the translations.. i really dont want to keep reading stuff about BBS because itll get me even more excited but the game wont come out for another 5-6 months x[.
but it still good to hear about the future of KDH. cant wait.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
True and true. I would love another Disney Renaissance but I prefer that KH use the Disney that they still haven't used.

True they will reuse some Disney movies from previous KH games and they do need to use some of the other good ones like Notre Dame and Pochahantos.

And Disney NEEDS another Disney Renaissance.

Thanks a lot Krexia and Lissar!

I wonder. Does the fact that Kingdom Hearts is blue in BBS mean it's locked? Sure, you can see it, but it doesn't necessarily mean you can access it, right? Is that what you're getting at?

After all, Ventias does say "With this X-Blade, I'll open the door and all the worlds will be connected. Then I'll aim for the heart of light, Kingdom Hearts, so the keyblade bearers from the other world can assemble in this place and the legendary Keyblade Wars will begin once again."

Btw.. thank you to Strawberry Milk, if you're a member of this site to.

YouTube - strwbrymilk's Channel

Well i'm not sure if the blue color means if it's locked or not. But Yes, I am saying even though you can summon KH and see KH you can't unlock KH without the X Blade or POH. That is exactly what I am getting at.

Ademaa

Aqua is quickly turning into a puppet master for this series, granted it's all unintentional, but still, in every game so far one of her actions is of great relevance.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
They still have plenty of Disney movies to choose from. I would personally be giddy if they eventually started doing a few on the more obscure side. I'd rather have that than Agrabah AGAIN.

Personally, I'd like to see that to. Even the ever evolving Neverland needs to go, even if it's actually getting better (exploration-wise) with each of the last two games. However, Agrabah's going to have to come back, unless a side game taking place before KH3, but after KH2's Agrabah events takes care of the King of Thieves plot. I'm hoping that the King of Thieves plotline brings some much needed changes to Agrabah's final appearence. (I hope)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Personally, I'd like to see that to. Even the ever evolving Neverland needs to go, even if it's actually getting better (exploration-wise) with each of the last two games. However, Agrabah's going to have to come back, unless a side game taking place before KH3, but after KH2's Agrabah events takes care of the King of Thieves plot. I'm hoping that the King of Thieves plotline brings some much needed changes to Agrabah's final appearence. (I hope)

yeah they need to use the King of Thieves plot for Agrabah in KH3 then after that no more Agrabah cause they will have to start using plots from the TV show.

Olympus Coliseum is always going to be in KH and I have no problem with it, just have new areas and keep it interesting.

rhyth

yeah they need to use the King of Thieves plot for Agrabah in KH3 then after that no more Agrabah cause they will have to start using plots from the TV show.

Olympus Coliseum is always going to be in KH and I have no problem with it, just have new areas and keep it interesting.

I really want Agrabah, Atlantis, and Halloween Town to go.

Lol olympus coliseum is a given. It's been in every game so far. Personally, I don't find it all that enjoyable, unless we get to explore new areas like a Greek village (is there one in bbs) and exploring the home of the gods. That would be interesting.

But I would love a Hunchback of Notredame (I would call it City of Lights or City of Miracles) and a Pinocchio town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back