• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_RiKu

fcrest7xj.jpg

IT is called hidden dragon Props to my brother for taking pic.
unfortunately he didnt tell me anything about its stats

EDIT
i dont have the final crest pic yet but i will soon thanks Xaldin for telling me it was the hidden dragon from mulan.

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
woah, that looks sweet nice one
where do u get that again?:confused:
did he tell u?

Lil_RiKu

he got it after beating Hades in one of the tournaments in the underworld (the fourth cup I think)
Also he lives with mom in japan.he is lucky to be with moms

Last edited:

RenoTurk

Lil_RiKu, please dont ask for rep. points.. IT is up to us to decide to give you rep or not.. I never ask people to give me rep when I find something new, so you shouldn't do as well.

it seem nice keyblade.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I never ask for rep, and I like got 27 x_x only 2 added to my thing though, I think cause most people had 0 rep points when they gave me one.

Either way, the keyblade indeed does look nice, it's from Mulan's world "Hidden Dragon Keyblade"

RenoTurk

Xaldin said:
I never ask for rep, and I like got 27 x_x only 2 added to my thing though, I think cause most people had 0 rep points when they gave me one.

Either way, the keyblade indeed does look nice, it's from Mulan's world "Hidden Dragon Keyblade"

Thanks for correct Lil Riku's mistake about where to get keyblade.

Yeah, I agreed that people shouldn't ask for rep.. They should work to earn the rep points. (I only got one XD)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lil_RiKu said:
fcrest7xj.jpg

IT is called final crest Props to my brother for taking pic.
unfortunately he didnt tell me anything about its stats

EDIT

He got it after beating Hades in one of the tournaments in the underworld (the fourth cup I think)
Whoa, that's a nice Keyblade. Very dragonlike.

Lil_RiKu

Yeah i am a little double minded just for everybody to know i got this info from my brother who is known as Dasuku on this site.I want to play it so badly but i will wait until it comes to the US.

Also that Rep thing was just something to get people pissed.
I like messing with people's heads

KastleS1

Awards
Sorry Rick didn't mean to mess up i gave you a wrong name and info
Final crest keyblade coming soon

RenoTurk

Denji&Tenshias1! said:
the "Fatal crest" Keyblade looks pretty cool! Why, oh WHY do we hafta wait 'til March!?

That is not Fatal Crest.. that is Hidden Dragon Keyblade.

RenoTurk

Xaldin said:

Oddly.. Xaldin called it Hidden Dragon Keyblade.. I have not seen him being wrong at once..

Awards
RenoTurk said:
Oddly.. Xaldin called it Hidden Dragon Keyblade.. I have not seen him being wrong at once..
Well if I remember correctly, it was Xaldin who once asked me to TRANSLATE for him once. He's not big on knowin' japanese. But at the time that he had asked me, neither was I. But, when it comes to katakana I'm ur translating guide! :D

RenoTurk

Cool ^^ (TEACH ME of those languages =3) (JK but seriouslly I want to learn japanese/and those kind of languages.. I am consider to start to playing import games since half of games that I want did not realise in america due to less popularity)

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I did ask you to translate for me oh wait, yeah I remember, there was so much text.

Gah it is? Woah I must be out of it today x.x then again I'm not too good at Katakana, mostly Romanji.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back