• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new keyblades and drives

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimateform3334

okay so we all know theres a bunch of nice powerfull keyblades out ther but if you could make a keyblade or combinde 2 or more keyblades what would they be? or, what would they look like?

also new drive form ideas are welcome

if somebody made a thread like this my bad then cause i havt been in a while

but enough of this and give me some new (or old) ideas

Na?lo

The "Rapture Keyblade" would be pretty awesome *0*

RaptureKeyblade.jpg

Maybe the Antiform could have used it! *¬*

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I would like to see a drive where sora gets to use 4 Keyblades!!!! sorta how final form has 2 in the air and he can hold the other 2 and his special would be SUPERNOVA!!!!! where the 4 keyblades turn elemental { Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth)
and make a HUGE explosion

but he only gets to use it wen he has 1 percent of life left { because its to powerful}

EDIT: oh yea i have a keyblade drawing but i lost it sumwhere but its like a metalic future keyblade but nobody would like it i guess

Last edited:

Aria

braver by the minute

RaptureKeyblade.jpg

Maybe the Antiform could have used it! *¬*

I like that keyblade,it would be cool to use. I'd like it better if they changed the colors though.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I would like to see a drive where sora gets to use 4 Keyblades!!!! sorta how final form has 2 in the air and he can hold the other 2 and his special would be SUPERNOVA!!!!! where the 4 keyblades turn elemental { Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth)

but he only gets to use it wen he has 1 percent of life left { because its to powerful}

I don't like. =(
Maximum amount of Keyblades should always only be TWO. Not three, four, five, or 18,907.009

Anyway, I don't want drives anymore, actually. Maybe only Limit Form, and perhaps Anti, but that's it.
Although some new Kick-Arse Keyblade would be nice.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant

aweomeness96

i would have a form called ultima form, perfect for the ultima keyblade. what he does is everything around him and his enemies becomes white and the ultima becomes huge, and in one swing he kills them all.!!!!!!!!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

That's more than likely a Keyblade themed on Vincent, which is most likely not going to happen.

I think there should be two Keyblades. One does double damage to Heartless, the other does double damage to Nobodies. And they become yet more powerful together when dual-wielded. I think there need to be dual-wielding 'pair' Keyblades that actually improve when used together, not like how Oblivion and Oathkeeper merely compliment each other's abilities.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ultima says hello

We need an Omega Weapon. It's the perfect mate for the Ultima Weapon.

Fight a super-fucking-hard boss and get a super-fucking-powerful Keyblade? I'd really like it if KH actually did things like that...

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
∞;4380307 said:
Fight a super-fucking-hard boss and get a super-fucking-powerful Keyblade? I'd really like it if KH actually did things like that...

What about Sephiroth and Fenrir? I know Sephiroth isn't that hard, but... It's the same concept, right? :3 And Fenrir's got really high attack power, if I remember correctly.

Kitsune_XIII

What about Sephiroth and Fenrir? I know Sephiroth isn't that hard, but... It's the same concept, right? :3 And Fenrir's got really high attack power, if I remember correctly.

Maybe if it was more like the Sephiroth from KH1 >.>

But yeah, I'd like the idea of more 'boss-earned' Keyblades.
Well... more of them, anyways.

RememberRoxas

HOT HOT HOT Form
Sora has one winged angel and bond of flame keyblades.He's literally on fire.His attacks leave enemies on fire and the "Undead" smoking because Disney wont allow the "Undead" to be on fire
Protect Form
Dual weild Goofy sheilds and ATTACK!!!(Yeah im getting pretty crazy with these form ideas.)

Tigerruss

Awards
Maybe if it was more like the Sephiroth from KH1 >.>

But yeah, I'd like the idea of more 'boss-earned' Keyblades.
Well... more of them, anyways.

I personally think if KHII sora faced KHI sephiroth it would be much easier than with KHI sora.
And I am pretty sure KHII sephiroth would be harder for KHI sora then KHI sephiroth.

A keyblade based off of the KH Command bar would look odd.
Though yeah they should have a boss almost impossible to beat, that gives a Keychain that is extremely powerful.

TerraFTW!

EDIT: oh yea i have a keyblade drawing but i lost it sumwhere but its like a metalic future keyblade but nobody would like it i guess

yay!! make the game even more easier...

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back