• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
nope no visual info but there will definitely be new ones and customizable ones. i just wonder if we will have the oathkeeper when we first start out that would be cool instead of having just one at the beginning u could have 2.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i would start of with the oblivion instead of the Oathkeeper. i wonder if we will have that too. hmmmmm..... and if we dont where will we get it back if its even in KH2? HMMMM........

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yep ur right Dan thats the only keyblade we have seen and definitely know will be in the game. i just hope we get better ones in the game really early for all the tough fights i know we are going to get into

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Has anyone got the ultimate weopon on KH1? i haven't... yet. But if any of you know, could you tell me about it... i don't know about much, execpt the items you need because i have the guide book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back