• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
Dunno if this thread has been started yet. Oh, well.

We haven't seen any new keyblades in any of the spoiler pictures (obviously Square doesn't want to spoil the fans THAT badly...). What do you think some of the world-themed keyblades will look like?

I'm hoping there will be a keyblade from Timeless River, maybe modeled after an old skeleton key. ^^ But I've got a fascination with old keys. Any other ideas?

Hitokiri Efad

Website
Hmm... maybe. Anything's possible at this point. ...though, there wasn't REALLY a keyblade about Traverse Town (you could get the Spellbinder, Wishing Star, and Oathkeeper there, but they didn't hold some significance about Traverse Town), so would there be one for Twilight Town?

C'mon, I know other people must've thought about this already. Pride Lands? Pirates of the Caribbean? Another keyblade from Agrabah or Atlantica?

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Hitokiri Efad said:
Hmm... maybe. Anything's possible at this point. ...though, there wasn't REALLY a keyblade about Traverse Town (you could get the Spellbinder, Wishing Star, and Oathkeeper there, but they didn't hold some significance about Traverse Town), so would there be one for Twilight Town?

I wish people would stop comparing Twilight Town and Traverse Town...the similarities are very minor.

Anyways...Unless the 'Oblivion' and 'Oathkeeper' together create Twilight, then I'm guessing that there wont be a 'Twilight' Keychain.

Hitokiri Efad

Website
einon_san said:
I wish people would stop comparing Twilight Town and Traverse Town...the similarities are very minor.

Anyways...Unless the 'Oblivion' and 'Oathkeeper' together create Twilight, then I'm guessing that there wont be a 'Twilight' Keychain.
Er, sorry. I just assumed he meant "a keychain from Twilight Town", and it kinda seems that Twilight Town is taking the place of Traverse Town (in the sense of "I need to go back to Traverse Town and get some new items"). I really wasn't comparing them farther than that...

But I like "Pirate's Bounty." ^^ It'd be awesome if it looked like a real sword... or at least had a fancy guard on the hilt (does the Keyblade have a "hilt"? o_O), maybe some nice gold or silver filigree at the base of the key...

What about one from Land of Dragons? One like a red fire dragon, with the tail as the hilt... and eyes o_o "Um, my keyblade is staring at me..."

Jacob Twilight

Hehe, watch now, Nomura is scoping the forums and "borrows" my idea!!

*Obtained the "Pirate's Bounty" keychain!*
Sora- "Cool medalion, thanx, Jack... wait a minute, omg!! You just cursed me! And you used one of my megalixers fighting a Red Nocturn!!"
Jack- "It's not my fault! I just can't hit those flaming buggers..."

Hehe... one can dream...

LishatheAeroMage

Yeah. If I remember correctly, wasn't there something about mixing up keyblades? Or was that just a rumor?

Anyway, an Underworld keyblade sounds waaay awesome . . . Kyahahaha, the undead keyblade o' DOOM!! ^___^'''

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
Hmnmmmm..an Underworld keyblade? that would be kool! LOL! Wait...is it possible to carry 2 keyblades or just one...I mean I have seen trailers of BHK holding 2 keyblades..But is it possible to use it during the game too??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back