• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH 3D Screens and Famitsu Article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wasn't there a Days article that listed Pinnochio and Traverse Town as worlds before the game was released?

DeathByKeyblade

This is not real gameplay. The gauges in the HUD do not change and the fighting seems way too scripted. They probably just made this to go with the trailer and show us what gameplay will eventually look like. I still have hope that the final game will replace the characters with their older versions. this could also be why we haven’t seen many cutscenes yet. the devs don’t want to reveal that the characters will be older and therefore have not created extensive trailers. I realize this is probably just wishful thinking, but for now, that’s my theory.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There.
Don't expect images to work since it's over a year and half old but look at the date of this and the date of when the person ripped those images from the game and ka-bam

Ikkin

Bronze Member
im suprised at how smooth and crisp everythign looks during gameplay. I am a fan now.

You can't judge the crispness of Square-Enix games by screenshots. Here's Birth by Sleep in screens:

kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-20100517012039711.jpg

The "HD" video they released of the trailer is a far better indication of what the game actually looks like, and it definitely doesn't have tons of anti-aliasing. =/

DanX

This is basically nothing new and pictures of the trailer we've all seen. Guy who said they aren't going to show more then one world so far basically to be honest we haven't even seen anything of the one world but a 8 second cutscene set in placeholders, Lol. Probably will get some more news on the game in around March, that'd be good.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com

Falsate

These screenshots are looking remarkable and character switching continues to keep me interested.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Thanks this is really great! But I want some form of multiplayer or co-op now. :/ Feels like a good game to put it in.

358/2 had it... worked better for Japan though. At least they knew our internet and theirs doesn't work quite the same and allowed us to do it by ourselves.

angeal18

I have an idea on the drop gauge:
In the trailer you see Sora jumping off a tall building and hit the ground. The title of the game is Dream Drop Distance, I think the drop meter is for jumping of buildings and possibly when you hit the ground you switch between Sora and Riku.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I have an idea on the drop gauge:
In the trailer you see Sora jumping off a tall building and hit the ground. The title of the game is Dream Drop Distance, I think the drop meter is for jumping of buildings and possibly when you hit the ground you switch between Sora and Riku.

Nomura already said that the switching has to do with some kind of background timer rather than filling up the Drop meter, though. It's not user-controlled in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back