• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH 3D Screens and Famitsu Article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It's a small critique but I personally would want them to make the HP/Drop bar area smaller. I want to be able to see the area more.

Digidude111

i love the pic with riku fighting the heartless and the one where sora's running through notre dame's tower, can we get a translation on the article?

BBSFTW

Man kh3d is looking good so far. Also i guess it time to get use to using B to use commands.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
im suprised at how smooth and crisp everythign looks during gameplay. I am a fan now.

Digidude111

Why? It doesn't say anything we don't already know from the interview we got a few days ago.

because im interested in the interview. why do u have to be so negative? whats so wrong about wanting to know wat they say in the interview?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
riku's sword got longer good it had terrible reach

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
anyone notice the new "Drop" meter? Wonder what that's for...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No one has noticed that yet xDDD

because im interested in the interview. why do u have to be so negative? whats so wrong about wanting to know wat they say in the interview?
Why not do it yourself in Google translator?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
anyone notice the new "Drop" meter? Wonder what that's for...

It was kind of hard to miss.

Because it's not an interview. It's just Famitsu stating the obvious.

S

sengmany

I'm really happy about Notre Dame! I love that movie/world. I wish that SE would show us more worlds though.. I'm super curious

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I'm really happy about Notre Dame! I love that movie/world. I wish that SE would show us more worlds though.. I'm super curious
They probably havnt decided yet. They cut out worlds in days after they made them.
Imagine if they had advertised that world and then ripped it out. We would be pretty pissed at them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's a bit early for them to be showing us more than one new world imo.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so if we still have commamds menue it seems that will be sticking with kh fora while which i prefer
uhm i wonder if the drop guage wil be our new command style/drive form them will we have dlnk or sumons
personlly i thinkk d link should be for human/final fantasy and summon disney

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
They probably havnt decided yet. They cut out worlds in days after they made them.
Imagine if they had advertised that world and then ripped it out. We would be pretty pissed at them.

No, they won't suddenly get rid of Notre Dame because it's already shown in the trailer. The only times they get rid of a world is in super early production when the worlds don't get their own screenshots or trailers. The only reason we found out about Days and Pinnochio's world was because it wasn't until after the game was released that someone ripped the face graphics of the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back