• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH2 things. new pics, videos...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_is_mine*2

Hi I have questions, and new things.
PLEASE NO SPOILERS
1st new things.

Google: Kingdom Hearts 2 english commercial
Click around on the different sites on the 1st page. first. Eventually you will scroll down on one of the sights and find videos. New animation, cast commentaries, and everything more. these are not spoilers.

Second I found a picture that has: Do you know anything about scar's ghost?
another boss?!

2nd questions

Release date. Nourmara said that it would come out the 28th. Will the game ship the 27th then?

Thanks and you're welcome;) :D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: New KH2 things. No spoilers please. new pics, videos...

The game ships 28th. It'll be in stores 29th.

The M.C.

JTTW

what are you talking about?

Vzam

Bronze Member

Sora_is_mine*2 said:
Hi I have questions, and new things.
PLEASE NO SPOILERS
1st new things.

Google: Kingdom Hearts 2 english commercial
Click around on the different sites on the 1st page. first. Eventually you will scroll down on one of the sights and find videos. New animation, cast commentaries, and everything more. these are not spoilers.

Second I found a picture that has: Do you know anything about scar's ghost?
another boss?!

2nd questions

Release date. Nourmara said that it would come out the 28th. Will the game ship the 27th then?

Thanks and you're welcome;) :D

Wow I dont think I understood this at all. Thanks for wasting my time and everyone elses. Brief directions = no point.

Nourmara does not exist

D

Dexter

Actually Scar's ghost was never in the Japanease Version of kh2, so this could be an extra/=)

D

Dexter

Hey Sore is mine can you give me a link to where you found alll your information?

helios

Bronze Member
That would help im interested about this Scars ghost thing.

theinversekey

o.k., could someone please post a link because i think i speak for everyone when i say "Huh?" i tried the google search but i got nothing but old stuff. i think thats because every computer searches differently. i know this cause my friend told me to do a search and i didnt get what he was talking about. then i went to his house and it worked. anyway, a link please!

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
No NO NO NO NO NO NO, Kh 2 is already here, anyone would know that because in the industrys, games must ship from japan anywhere from a week to a month before release, so its technically speaking, already in ware houses waiting for the release. the reason it is late to gamestop sometimes is because of the slowdown of trucks to truck them to the stores.

Just thought i would clear that up;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back