• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kh3 Character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

T.K.O.L.

I know someone else posted a thread like this but, I wanna know what you people think about A new female Character coming in the game and falling in love with riku because sora gots kairi and plus I think Rikus girlfriend would be though and funny but thats my opinion what about you guys???????

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
What do you mean? Out of all three knights there is a girl who takes up soras kingdom key. Also it wouldn't focus on just the girl character but the other knights

pokeman54

its not numerical order in terms of the sequel. not kingdom hearts 3 next time. well aside from that...yeah i guess the story could use more of that useless romance stuffs...

*weird hypothesis*
coming from the big man himself, nomura said that the sequel will not be "Kingdom Hearts 3", nor will the series continue in numerical order. maybe he might come out with like kingdom hearts 5 next...which jumps way past the events of kh2, then makes the players extremely curious as to what happened prior to the events of kingdom hearts 5, as then which nomura will release kingdom hearts 3 and then kingdom hearts 4 later on...kinda like what george lucas did with star wars by starting with episode 4 and ending with episode 3...

III.KeY

shot_gun17 said:
you copying my thread u pshyco b*itch!

Definitely no need for that... -.-'

Anyway, it would be okay if a girl was in it IF her role was unimportant/important (Namine). I would definitely not want her fighting... >.<'

T.K.O.L.

shot_gun17 said:
you copying my thread u pshyco b*itch!
Lol you calling me Psyco I even told people that I copied some one thread gosh you hurt my feelings :'(...

Neverfate

I would love a female main protagabist. It's nice to change things up. However, I think Sora and company's story is complete. Time for someone else to do something in the realms of light and dark.

Twinblades

omg if the do that thing with kh5 and then kh 3 and then kh 4

i swear i would be like 25 playing a disney/final fantasy game and there goes my KH dayz!!!

i wish there would be like a movie or a really really long game that raps every thing up

III.KeY

^What happened to no spamming? (Besides, no one here has a spoiler avvy)

I don't think it would be cool for like a girl to just suddenly pop up in the game.. But if it's like Roxas, playing six days as the new character (in this case a girl), that would just make me.. very mad. :D

ironfists

i hope non of the chracters are in kh3, i think it would be awseom if it were all new characters. cept xeahnort, cause i think kh3 is guna have to do with where he came from.... cause no one know

Sora's_son

Maby Riku falls in love with a guy.......or not.
There should just be some romance with Sora and kiary.
I hope KH3 take 24+ hrs for each world instead of 8hrs

brown

Sora's_son said:
Maby Riku falls in love with a guy.......or not.
There should just be some romance with Sora and kiary.
I hope KH3 take 24+ hrs for each world instead of 8hrs

lol that would be awsome but too long, actually i wouldnt mind like a 100 hour kh game but the creators wouldn never do that

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Why is every against female main characters?. God whats wrong with you people do you have to question your masculinity that much? I would love a new famale character (probably bcus I'm a girl) but NOT AS THE MAIN CHARACTER! SORA is the main character forever n ever n ever. But Riku does definately need some lovin from either aa male or female... he just needs it i no he wants it the poor guy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back