• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH3D Screenshots and Renders!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I haven't seen the opening because I wanted to see it first when I had the game (like I did with BBS[also, I had no internet, lol]) so seeing those screenshots... my eyes... the opening is just so beautiful... ;U;

WaveK89

Well, Axel just made it to my desktop. Very nice screenshots. I'm getting more and more exited as the days draw near.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Those screenshots are gorgeous. I love Riku's face in the one of him at Traverse Town. It almost looks like he's pouting :3 Flowber Meow will be KittyLily or Orkitty. Oh July 31st, so close yet you seem so far away ;^;

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Everything is beautiful, and Xemnas is really ridiculously good looking.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xemnas + Rage = hototototototototototototot

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
he lives up to his name *u*

mansex~

Venitas

Does anybody else thing the CG has improved tremendously since KH2? I remember how most of this community (including myself) said they wouldnt like to see KH3 with those kind of graphics, but with these newly rendered scenes...I think they've perfected the KH style. I would love to see KH3 with those graphics

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Does anybody else thing the CG has improved tremendously since KH2? I remember how most of this community (including myself) said they wouldnt like to see KH3 with those kind of graphics, but with these newly rendered scenes...I think they've perfected the KH style. I would love to see KH3 with those graphics
Totally agree. The graphics look beautiful in the 3D opening. It also seems like the lighting has gotten a lot better. I mean, the light glinting on Axel's chakrams and all of the Keyblades just looks so good.
And Xemnas is sexy, I must agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back