• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH3D Screenshots and Renders!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes, those character renders are incredibly grainy and there's no denying it.

tumblr_m7c77urbOd1r3pazk.jpg

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

...Yeah, I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say you're just being a troll right now.

At least three of them have a steady diet of ice cream, though. :p

More like a diet of not eating anything ever until you get to Disney Town and then happen to win ice cream.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, Terra did eat his healthy nuts and lemon things, so that might also be where his perfect rage face teeth come from...

I'm surprised Eraqus, Aqua, and Ven don't have cavities from all of the cakes they eat.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Isn't the only food the exists in the KH-verse ice cream and paopu fruit? After just those options I'd get tired of eating all together too.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Isn't the only food the exists in the KH-verse ice cream and paopu fruit? After just those options I'd get tired of eating all together too.
You're forgetting fish, coconuts and mushrooms.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

They have cake too! And nuts and fruits~

Terra doesn't like sweet things, though ironically he's surrounded by sweet lovers.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
From Tumblr:
Was randomly reading BBS vol.3 and found out that

Aqua spoon-fed Ven cake when he woke up
Master Eraqus likes sweet foods. He loves strawberries.
Terra likes almonds and nuts-flavored food. Doesn’t like sweets very much nor fruits.
Terra seems to love to tease Aqua about being ‘such a girl’ (which I totally ship)
Aqua loves cooking and loves sweets.
Terra came up with Ventus’ nickname.
Terra seems to always be training. (Just a confirmation)
Absolutely love this quote:

’ Today is Dancing Lemon Cake. Since it’s not that sweet, I’m sure Terra will like it ” - Aqua

tumblr_m7cekzZRuk1qc9yiv.png

...Yeah, I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say you're just being a troll right now.
Probably, yeah.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Caution%20JPEG%20Artifacts.jpg

No, you are not, but it doesn't matter because there are better versions of the 358/2 Days renders on this very site.

I still find this very strange though, especially on Facebook SE is releasing renders in ridiculous resolutions (e.g. 3500x4960) and these images are so compressed that their filesize is around 600 KB. What's the point in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back