• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Yes it's not worth your money.

Just watch the new stuff on YouTube.

It's only worth it if you don't have bbs yet.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
No they don't. He'll probably be in the jump festa trailer.

d_fallen_1

Repliku wasn't Riku's nobody, and he had his very own memories until they erased them and put false ones instead. And that does not prove anything.

And no matter how much I hate to put Days as an example, I have to, it's canon after all.

Xion's fight with Xigbar kinda proves that Ven's Heart is inside of Roxas, why? Because when Xigbar looked at Xion's face he saw Ven, and Roxas is the one feeding emotions and memories into Xion. Xion adoptates the face of someone that is connected to Sora or Roxas and that preson that is looking at her has interacted with him the past (Axel sees no one until he meets Namine), so when Xigbar looks at her and sees Ven, it means that Roxas (Xion's source of memories) has interacted with Ven in the past, but how? Roxas was born less than a year ago, and Ven is "out of the picture" a lot of years ago, bit Xigbar stil sees Ven's face in Xion's, so this could only mean that Roxas holds part on Ven inside of him.

And Namine having emotions doesn't prove that she has Ven's heart, it doesn't even prove ANYTHING AT ALL, you aren't even sure if she had emotions, and if she had they could've been fake. Axel cried when he said goodbye to Roxas, and that doesn't make him have emotions, nor a heart of his own.

And better yet, at the almost-end of KH2, Namine had to fuse with Kairi in order to be complete, if she had Ven's heart, why did she do this? She is made of Sora's body and soul after all, and if she had Ven's heart, then her whole being would be Sora's property, not Kairi's, and yet we see her fuse with Kairi, I wonder why.

If I make a revelation...
Ven take house in Sora's heart because of his own heart's fragility. It's incomplete- he diminish his darkness which makes up a heart. Without Sora being once again his savior Ven would fade away. So the flaw I'm seeing is Ven's heart "extracting" from Sora. If Roxas is the reincarnate Ven, wouldn't he die?

My thoughts are that the reason why Roxas possesses "what appears to be" a heart is because his heart remains in the light, Sora's heart. Reliance on memories are redundant because Sora retains them. Not only this, what provides evidence is his connection to SORA not VEN. Otherwise he would have dreams of Ven (Insert dirty joke here) , but there were not a single glimpse. The rest of the Org's hearts fell into darkness. Their memories are a reliability to retain their being and of course they all seek new hearts making Roxas role as a tool than an actual alliance. The reason why he looks like Ven is like the reverse of Vanitas.

Xion is the leech in the connection between Sora and Roxas. Overall it's Sora's memories she was leeching off of. Xigbar saw Xion's illusion of Ven because, yes, he has interacted with him in the past...so did Sora. In fact, he's IN Sora. (We all know that). So because their hearts has merged the connection affected Ven's heart as well making the illusion of Ven (temporally).

Namine is Kairi's nobody that was created by Sora's body. It's still freaking convoluted by blah, Nomura gets too crazy in details.

But on topic...
If there was a story implied for No Heart, I believe this is Master Xehanort's TRUE nobody, separate from Xemnas. The one cast off when Xehanort merged with Terra's.

Last edited:

Roxas891011V

I think No Heart looks cool but that's just me. It probably will have story importance like KH:FM and KH2: FM did so there is definitely a reason he is in there.

Absent axel

Hopefully during a phase in battle he gets off his lazy ass and starts pwning us harder.

EDIT: So he can get off his chair and use superior martial arts?

what the shit

Crystal

Silver Member
Thanks for the scans :D
Hopefully, there will be more details about No Hearts in this coming Jump Festa.

Kira Yoshikage

Well, considering there was some talk that Xemnas didn't use a Keyblade because he chose not to, I'd say so.
Plus, every secret boss we've seen yet has had some sort of significance to the plot, with the lone exception of Kurt Zisa.

The Phantom as well. Also it's in MA how would they explain it ever being fought?

Multi_Skyscraper

Awards
So... I wonder.

Vanitas left a Sentiment/Remnant. As did Terra. What IS a Sentiment/Remnant? Is it just the emotionless remain of a Keyblade Wielder who has their own armor and die due to specific circumstances? A kind of armor zombie? If so, that is two more "zombies" that make up the bosses of this Final Mix, Xehanorts and Eraqus's "zombie".

That is, of course, provided that this boss has a logical reason to it. It IS a Mirage Arena though, so it may not have to have any actual significance story-wise what so ever. It could be something that Nomura made up completely just to have a cool boss-battle. But if it is Xehanorts Remnant/Sentiment, I wonder when it was created, and why...

Possible enemy group in KH3- beyond KH3: the armors of the Keyblade Wielders who died during the Keyblade War? At any rate- can anyone actually see what attacks No Heart uses in those teeny tiny screenshots?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Hopefully during a phase in battle he gets off his lazy ass and starts pwning us harder.

EDIT: So he can get off his chair and use superior martial arts?

what the shit

i know right what the hell does that mean
i thought everyone was powerless without the keyblade, if he can kick our but with and without it ...........................

ZeroTheLegend

All in all, There's gotta be a reason why he "Chose" not to use it D: We cant just go off and say He didn't use it without Reason D: Though, I really do like chasespicer056's Theory D: The whole thing about him not wanting to use MX's Keyblade sounds Plausible D:

Absent axel

@rac7d

So Xemmy is gonna go Bruce Lee on us.

In armour. At lightning speed. Damn.

By the way everyone isnt powerless. Look at sephiroth cloud xigbar mysterious figure nearly everything that is an enemy. They dont have keyblades but still powerful.

Flickr

It looks like it fits Xemnas better....but then again...where he's sitting, the keyblade...It looks like MX. -facepalm- oy....

ZeroTheLegend

One thing we can Definitely say is that MX's Soul is within the Armor, Seeing as his heart was within Terra's Body...................But then again, Where exactly did the armor come from? D: Cuz from what i can Recall, MX Never had Armor .-. I wonder if this is even Canon =0

Crystal

Silver Member
One thing we can Definitely say is that MX's Soul is within the Armor, Seeing as his heart was within Terra's Body...................But then again, Where exactly did the armor come from? D: Cuz from what i can Recall, MX Never had Armor .-. I wonder if this is even Canon =0

If i'm not mistaken, MX did wear an armor during the time he is training under his master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back