• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroTheLegend

Oh, My B, Your right about that D: Its just that i remember reading a translation of the Xehanort reports a while back and i remember reading something about him not having any because he "refused it, For he felt like Darkness was something to be controlled"....or something like that D: Must've been a bad Translation i guess D: I know theres better translations now that the US Version is out, But i never really took the time to read them D: But anywho.......................Back to the subject...................Yes, I know for a fact his soul is in there =0 but What puzzles me is the fact that theres a nobody Symbol on his Chest, and yet, during that time period, Nobodies didn't Exist =0

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
What's to say Nobodies didn't exist? Remember, MX tried to force Ventus to use the Darkness with Neoshadows in that one flashback, so the Heartless obviously existed. Thus, to some extension, there must've been Nobodies scattered around the worlds. They may not have been very active, but they were there. Also, the Nobody Symbol is, at its simplest, an upside-down version of the Mark Terra, Aqua, and Ventus have on their clothing. Apart from the armor itself, it could just be a clever reference to Xemnas. Nomura does all kinds of things with his characters. Also, it is in the Mirage Arena, so it could be a wide variety of non-canon reasons.

Let me know if I need to put the Flashback bit in a spoiler box.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What's to say Nobodies didn't exist? Remember, MX tried to force Ventus to use the Darkness with Neoshadows in that one flashback, so the Heartless obviously existed. Thus, to some extension, there must've been Nobodies scattered around the worlds. They may not have been very active, but they were there. Also, the Nobody Symbol is, at its simplest, an upside-down version of the Mark Terra, Aqua, and Ventus have on their clothing. Apart from the armor itself, it could just be a clever reference to Xemnas. Nomura does all kinds of things with his characters. Also, it is in the Mirage Arena, so it could be a wide variety of non-canon reasons.

Let me know if I need to put the Flashback bit in a spoiler box.

Thank you, someone says it about the Mark on Terra, Ven, and Aqua's bodies
25 keyblades

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Nobodies didn't exist at this time, and if they did, why would MX, a human, put the nobody symbol on his armor -.-

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nobodies didn't exist at this time, and if they did, why would MX, a human, put the nobody symbol on his armor -.-

There is nothing saying Nobodies didn't exist in BBS. Obviously heartless did to some extent therefore nobodies probably did to, though they were most likely very few at the time. Heck, it's possible MX created a Nobody when he released his heart at the end of Terra's story, we just haven't seen it yet.

As for why MX put the nobody symbol on his armor, well who knows. Perhaps the symbol originaly did not represent the nobodies and it was actually a symbol MX created.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

your right nobodies dint exist therefore thats not a nobody symbol becasue no one know what a nobody s
so mabey that just becam the symbol for a nobody later and that where it came from wasnt xemnas the first nobody ?

tri-blade

I still think that Xemnas is just a corrupt version of Terra, even with this scan. If you recall in the Xehanort report number 2 (the one you get after beating Braig in Radiant Garden) in BBS, MX specifically said that "Our Master instructed us to don armor while traveling between worlds, so that we might shield ourselves from the darkness. But there, in the Lanes Between, I could feel the force of it—the power—and from then on, I forwent my armor's "protection."
To "forwent" is to refrain or decline use of something. Why would MX go back to using armor that he threw away long before BBS started? The only one who could possibly find any use to that armor is someone who needed power to keep his goal driven A.K.A Terra.
Terra probably found the armor when he and MX were having their "property dispute", deep inside the darkness MX had cast it in and took it for himself without MX's knowledge.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I am, too. I swear, if they get them to have English voices, I'ma be super pissed. It'll be like a slap in the face to NA players.

They are going to have English voices, just like in all the other Final Mixes.

Darkrider S

.....Tbh I don't really care who the armour Belongs to. It could belong to pete for all I care. I just wanna beat him >:D.
Though IF I did care then I'd say it belonged to Xemnas or is MX's Nobody.. i mean it has the Nobody Emblem on it dosen't it?

Darkrider S

your right nobodies dint exist therefore thats not a nobody symbol becasue no one know what a nobody s
so mabey that just becam the symbol for a nobody later and that where it came from wasnt xemnas the first nobody ?

Who says they didn't? We Obviously see twice that Heartless did Exist then. So Obviously Nobody's did too, Just that they didn't show themselves up and weren't so large like in KH2....either that or Purebloods don't give off Nobody's <- ( not too sure about this btw)

I'm Also Quite Interested in What Sora and Riku are saying. It's Very Likely to be part of the secret ending..

tri-blade

Who says they didn't? We Obviously see twice that Heartless did Exist then. So Obviously Nobody's did too, Just that they didn't show themselves up and weren't so large like in KH2....either that or Purebloods don't give off Nobody's <- ( not too sure about this btw)

I guess that made sense, but I thought nobodies were made by only Emblem heartless (Sora is an exception because, well he's Sora and can do a lot of impossible things. 0_o) Anyway, Normura said that the Emblem heartless didn't exist until sometime after BBS.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm Also Quite Interested in What Sora and Riku are saying. It's Very Likely to be part of the secret ending..

Riku and Aqua are saying the same thing they always did. The subs match up to the Japanese version. That part of the scan was just saying to watch the new scenes with Sora and Riku since their models have been improved.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
They aren't saying anything new it's just that they upped their polygons

Last edited:

DrTempo

In my opinion..I think this is MX's armor. It's what makes the most sense to me.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
holy crap i just realised he has the same name as

No_Heart_Care_Bears.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Heart

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, that guy looks like a sea-sick nazgul...

...nope, I don't think this series ever came out over here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back