• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Keyblade Keychains Releasing March 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix Europe has added listings for new Keyblade keychains used in Kingdom Hearts 3 by Sora, Mickey and Master Xehanort! Each keychain costs €18.99 and will be releasing in March 2020. 

Update: Square Enix North America has updated their store with these keychains! They will cost $19.99 and will be releasing in February 2020.

Preorder now to receive a 10% discount!

Wheel of Fate
[Europe] [North America]

Starlight
[Europe] [North America]

Star Cluster
[Europe] [North America]

Master Xehanort's Keyblade
[Europe] [North America]

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Mickey's fused keyblade is called Starcluster? I thought it was Kingdom Key W

The Ultimania called it Kingdom Key W, yes. I suppose that might have just been a placeholder name?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The Ultimania called it Kingdom Key W, yes. I suppose that might have just been a placeholder name?
More likely it was renamed for the West.
What does the "W" stand for?
In Japan, W is often used as an abbreviation of the English word "double."
Presumably in reference to KKW's design being a combination of Kingdom Key D and Star Seeker.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
"Master Xehanort's Keyblade"

Seriously? Not No Name or, what was it in the Ultimania....Goat of Atonement?

What does the "W" stand for?
Wumbo.
tumblr_mspsjfUnEn1r6v41to2_250.gifv

More likely it was renamed for the West.

In Japan, W is often used as an abbreviation of the English word "double."
Presumably in reference to KKW's design being a combination of Kingdom Key D and Star Seeker.
"Cluster" was probably chosen to keep the intention. Works better in my opinion.

Last edited:

Ultima Spark

Seriously? Not No Name or, what was it in the Ultimania....Goat of Atonement?

It was never called "Goat of Atonement" (that was a translator mistakenly thinking the "scapegoat" referred to the Keyblade and not MX), and No Name is still officially a speculative name, even if JP Back Cover is pretty blatant about it (Luxu seems insistent on calling it the Gazing Eye, so it's probably just hedge-betting).

Since Star Cluster is obviously paralleling Star Seeker, I wonder if it might be renamed in JP as well…

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Updated with North American release date: February 2020.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Anyone else in NA having trouble ordering these? I tried on my desktop on two different browsers and my phone and every time I go to the checkout, it just loads endlessly and I can't complete the order.

EDIT: So apparently, it loads fine if you add just one thing to your cart and then checkout. But add anymore than a single item to your cart and the Checkout screen won't load. Tried it on a fourth device and had the same result. Must be a problem with the website itself.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It was never called "Goat of Atonement" (that was a translator mistakenly thinking the "scapegoat" referred to the Keyblade and not MX), and No Name is still officially a speculative name, even if JP Back Cover is pretty blatant about it (Luxu seems insistent on calling it the Gazing Eye, so it's probably just hedge-betting).
Somehow missed that.

It'd be so much easier to keep track of stuff if the Ultimanias were released outside of Japan....

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I suppose Star cluster is a fitting name given the sheer amount of stars on the Keyblade.

Though I prefer KKW due to the meaning behind the "W" as echo mentioned.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Has anyone managed to purchase these yet? I'm still getting errors with the checkout. I contacted the site support already, but I wanted to see if anyone else in NA has tried successfully to add all 4 of these to their cart. I can add just one and everything's fine, but the moment I add more than one item, checkout doesn't work. I've tried it on multiple browsers and devices, so I'm thinking it's the website and not me. Can anyone else get it to work, by chance?

Back