• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GreyouTT

Awards
They did say it'd be three things. Re+MIND, Limit Cut, and Secret Episode.

I think the Yozora thing might be the Secret Epsiode.

drew0512

Awards
At this point, I think it's safe to think that even an expanded Twilight Town is possible. Man, this is exciting.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Wait, Riku asks if Aqua is sure about this and Aqua says, “Yes, but don’t worry, I’m not alone this time.” Could they be going back to the Realm of Darkness together for something? That’s the only thing I could see Riku being concerned about for her due to her experience there.

Sdog

Awards
AAAAAAND I'M BACK IN! I didn't expect ANY of this. They didn't have to do ANY of this. But the fact they did has me juiced y'all!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Should not have been eating sunflower seeds while watching this. The part with Kairi was a serious choking hazard.

Lulcy

Awards
It looks interesting, now what's left to seei s whether it has substances (story-wise) when you ignore all the fireworks.

As far as gameplay, seeing that there's a 360° attack in one boss fight, I hope the team took the time to fix the faulty guard, otherwise....

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Totally called playable Kairi being saved for the final trailer.

Anyway everything looks awesome. Cool to see Leon, Aerith, and Yuffie there. I was already sold on ReMind but this is a early Christmas treat. That shot of the Guardians back to back fighting all the Nort replicas is something I'm going to remember forever. It feels so good to be a Kingdom Hearts fan :D

disney233

Awards
Honestly...I was never expecting this. The fact that almost ALL of the complaints of what KH3 lacked: The lack of FF characters, the lack of explorable Schala, the lack of KAIRI, And hell, even Radiant Garden may have a chance to be playable (I'm...being too hopeful, here I'll be honest.) But seeing all of this...actually makes me surprised. Originally, I didn't really want anything to do with Re:Mind. But, now...looking at all of this kinda gives me a bit of hope enough to make me check it out. I'm actually...REALLY surprised about all of this.

Pity that the Disney section of the game won't be expanded on......

Xagzan

Awards
HOLY MOTHER FORKING SHIRT BALLS BENCHES

Oh my god guys. We actually got playable Kairi! Against Xehanort! I'm so happy, that the FF characters are almost an afterthought, when really it should be HOLY CRAP IT'S AERITH.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Ok, so thinking it over a bit more, I'm about 99% sure they're redoing the vast majority of the Keyblade Graveyard segment of the story. There's simply no other logical explanation for half these cutscenes and boss battles. For example, Terranort and Sora never confronted in the Badlands, minus the time they all confronted him as a group, and of course, RAX fighting together never happened either (and we can say for sure it's a story change now, and not just a gameplay addition). Riku and Aqua going to the RoD definitely takes place post game, I imagine to find Sora. Same goes with the RG scene, and Sora and Kairi's convo. Scala being playable was definitely done in response to fan complaints (also probably because they already had the assets done too, lol).

As for the things I still don't get:
  • All the Guardians (INCLUDING Terra, Roxas, and Xion) somehow fighting the Xehanort Replicas in that weird void is just... one huge question mark. Nothing more to me right now.
  • Demyx randomly showing up in the KG is bizzare.
  • The Radiant Garden Committee still exist, but are they saying everyone's perfectly fine with the Apprentices back in charge?
  • What's with the weird light coming from RAX? It feels so out of place and vissually unnecessary. Also, what did Axel say?
  • I have no idea what the context behind the Kairi fight is, because Xehanort should already be dead by that point. Still, the fact that it exist is both obvious, but unexpected at the same time.
I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?! What even IS Re:Mind now?!
I don't even know anymore dude. I'm reserving my conclusions for release.
Honestly...I was never expecting this. The fact that almost ALL of the complaints of what KH3 lacked: The lack of FF characters, the lack of explorable Schala, the lack of KAIRI, And hell, even Radiant Garden may have a chance to be playable (I'm...being too hopeful, here I'll be honest.) But seeing all of this...actually makes me surprised. Originally, I didn't really want anything to do with Re:Mind. But, now...looking at all of this kinda gives me a bit of hope enough to make me check it out. I'm actually...REALLY surprised about all of this.
All of this. Still don't have nearly enough context to actually judge anything yet, but.... Wow is this something to witness.
*Edited for Grammatical Errors*

Last edited:

okhi12

Awards
KH3 was so Disney focused that it had little original content, but now I can say that ReMind seems to be what I was expecting when KH3 was in early development. Even if it is not the best gameplay-wise KH3 may end up being my favourite in the series story-wise if this is as good as it looks. FF Characters, playable Kairi, explorable Scala. How I wanted this to happen, they really made it!!! Wow, just WOW. And Yozora saying Sora's lines from the intro of KH1... that hit me hard, the hype is real.
Less than two months until it releases, I can't wait!!! Glad I recently got Shadow of the Tomb Raider, that will keep me busy.
I still can't believe this, I'm so happy.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
All the Guardians (INCLUDING Terra, Roxas, and Xion) somehow fighting the Xehanort Replicas in that weird void is just... one huge question mark. Nothing more to me right now.
I don't think I saw Sora, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy there so I imagine it might be a fight about the remaining guardians in the Keyblade Graveyard protecting the portal.

Demyx randomly showing up in the KG is bizzare.
I imagine he's appearing to show him collecting the blank vessel for Roxas or Naminé's return, or to provide some exposition about that process since it was partially skipped over.

What's with the weird light coming from RAX? It feels so out of place and vissually unnecessary. Also, what did Axel say?
"Roxas, Xion! Get what's ours!"

I imagine that's a part of the whole "heart connection" thing to help explain Roxas's return.

disney233

Awards
Another want from people, that I just realized. There seems to be solo battles with the Organization, perhaps just like the data battles.

mriku90

Awards
Someone is going to be getting fired and this is not on anyone but the social media team.

I'm taking from the ending that Yozora is AU Sora?

Megavoltage

Awards
Wow, looks like so many of our wishes came true. I wonder if playable Kairi was originally planned for the DLC or if they quickly added that after the internet rage, lol. And I wasn’t even expecting a playable Ventus but I’m happy it’s happening. Hope and hype returns.

Xagzan

Awards
Intrigued to see more of that scene with Aqua and Riku together, too. Is she referring to him when she says she's not alone this time?

Back