• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
KH3 was so Disney focused that it had little original content, but now I can say that ReMind seems to be what I was expecting when KH3 was in early development. Even if it is not the best gameplay-wise KH3 may end up being my favourite in the series story-wise if this is as good as it looks. FF Characters, playable Kairi, explorable Scala. How I wanted this to happen, they really made it!!! Wow, just WOW. And Yozora saying Sora's lines from the intro of KH1... that hit me hard, the hype is real.
Less than two months until it releases, I can't wait!!! Glad I recently got Shadow of the Tomb Raider, that will keep me busy.
I still can't believe this, I'm so happy.
Yeah, ReMind looks like it's the game everyone thought KH3 was going to be for sure. Feels like last years wait all over again. Wasn't it around this time last year the Final Battle trailer released? Good times.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, ReMind looks like it's the game everyone thought KH3 was going to be for sure. Feels like last years wait all over again. Wasn't it around this time last year the Final Battle trailer released? Good times.
Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying, I'm hit with the SAME HYPE LEVELS I HAD THIS TIME LAST YEAR. Almost the same amount of wait time from the Final Battle trailer too. I'M GONNA DIE OF HYPE AGAIN!!! I didn't expect this to fill me with so much...excitement.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Holy smokes, Aerith, Leon, and Yuffie are back!!! On top of that, we got Kairi as an official playable character, Scala Ad Caelum is explorable along with having a scene of Luxord asking Xigbar on the importance of the Black Box in Olympus. So pumped on KH3 Re:Mind.

Also, it seems that Mena Suvari isn't voicing Aerith this time.

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Oof I'm late.
But daaaaaaamn this brought back my hype! This is what was needed all along. This made my night.

blank points

Awards
Oh. my. God. I honestly wasn't expecting much from Re:Mind, but this has built up my hype by a landslide. I mean, the Restoration Committee?! Playable Kairi!? Scala?! I loved KH3 enough as it was, but it looks like it might just get even better.

Myst Knight

Awards
For some reason, I have an image of Nomura throwing Kairi at a bunch of fans screaming: "Fine! Here's your !@$%ing playable Kairi! Are you happy now? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!??!" :p

I'm still on the fence if I should get KHIII yet or not. I'm still wanting to try out KHII:Final Mix for the PS4.

GreyouTT

Awards
  • The Radiant Garden Committee still exist, but are they saying everyone's perfectly fine with the Apprentices back in charge?
Well, why wouldn't it be? They got science bois helping out with planning and getting everything in order. The place is pretty peaceful.

This is looking great. However I'll wait for the inevitable Final Mix version of KH 3 where all content will be on disc.

Betting it'll be a Ps5 release.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I don't think I saw Sora, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy there so I imagine it might be a fight about the remaining guardians in the Keyblade Graveyard protecting the portal.
Wow... Genuinely surprised they would expand on THAT of all things. Doesn't make the fact that it does nothing to prevent Xehanort from taking control of KH anyway (nearly causing a purge), but it's at least more than what the base game implied.
I imagine he's appearing to show him collecting the blank vessel for Roxas or Naminé's return, or to provide some exposition about that process since it was partially skipped over.
Makes sense I guess. Though I'm surprised we'd get that info from Demyx of all people tbh.

"Roxas, Xion! Get what's ours!"

I imagine that's a part of the whole "heart connection" thing to help explain Roxas's return.
Mmm... That's.. a bit of a weird line.

Oh, so we just dismiss it as generic "the power of friendship" nonsense then (even though the PoW was said to be a requirement but, whatevs at this point).

THIS HAS REVIVED ME FROM THE DEAD AND I AM SO FUCKING HYPE
Long time no see! Surprised how much I missed seeing you here, lol.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Oh hey, Leon and the gang do exist.

And Yozora really is a parallel Sora. Was that Ray Chase voicing him?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wow... Genuinely surprised they would expand on THAT of all things. Doesn't make the fact that it does nothing to prevent Xehanort from taking control of KH anyway (nearly causing a purge), but it's at least more than what the base game implied.
I'm grateful for it because I did wonder why everyone stayed back for what was seemingly no reason (I know they gave a reason but since they all came into Scala at the end I thought it was a pretty weak one)

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I love how lively this place is right now! Proof that this ReMind trailer knocked it out of the park. They are addressing nearly every complaint against KH3. Several of my nitpicks have taken care of by the trailer alone.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I guess I should be expecting a UX story update on the 23rd then lol

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I'm grateful for it because I did wonder why everyone stayed back for what was seemingly no reason (I know they gave a reason but since they all came into Scala at the end I thought it was a pretty weak one)
Exactly. Everyone stayed back to "keep KH closed", but again, Xehanort took control of it during the final fight anyway and nearly wiped out everything right there! What was the point of the GoL being absent at all if it changed literally nothing?

All that said, it STILL doesn't make sense for the Guardians to be fighting the Xehanort Replicas, because Sora was already fighting all twelve of them at the time (and we know there were only twelve more, thanks to the reports), and after he did, Xehanort absorbed them all. There was no chance for GoL to fight. Similarly, the Kairi fight is weird, because if she's already met up with Sora in the Final World, then it must be post game, right? So how is she fighting another Xehanort?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
God damn Kairi is kicking Xehanort's ass. I have to wonder how much better she would have done if Xemnas didn't catch her off guard?

okhi12

Awards
This is looking great. However I'll wait for the inevitable Final Mix version of KH 3 where all content will be on disc.
Well, Nomura said that they wouldn't re-release KH3 on disc again like the Final Mixes of the former games because now that DLC is a thing he doesn't deem it necessary (or something like that). But I see it happening for the next gen consoles, that's almost a given.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, Nomura said that they wouldn't re-release KH3 on disc again like the Final Mixes of the former games because now that DLC is a thing he doesn't deem it necessary (or something like that). But I see it happening for the next gen consoles, that's almost a given.
I don’t think that’s a decision that’s up to him. Square Enix would be the ones to issue the order for a reprint.

Back