• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Towel!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The Towel looks pretty cool, but judging by it's size and shape in the picture it's a rather small towel.

Yeah, I'm assuming its a hand towel like the ones you get from Club Nintendo if you cash your points in for it. In which case, for a set you may only need like 2 to place next to each other and look nice ^_^ And a 3rd one can't hurt to keep in mint condition xP

WayToDusk

Out of all the merchandise for Kingdom Hearts, I think this is the only thing my dad actually didn't look exasperated with me wanting to get. He actually looked pretty interested. Maybe if he ever takes me to Japan I'll get a few...

kupo1121

Awards
Out of all the merchandise for Kingdom Hearts, I think this is the only thing my dad actually didn't look exasperated with me wanting to get. He actually looked pretty interested. Maybe if he ever takes me to Japan I'll get a few...

They will probably be sold online in which case you don't even need to take a trip to Japan to buy these. Even if they are only sold in Japan, that's what 3rd party sellers like Ebay and many other sites are for ^_^ lol We have a KH mug, a KH towel, I can't wait until the KH kitchen set (spoon, fork, knife) set comes out ^_^ jkjkjk

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah, I'm assuming its a hand towel like the ones you get from Club Nintendo if you cash your points in for it. In which case, for a set you may only need like 2 to place next to each other and look nice ^_^ And a 3rd one can't hurt to keep in mint condition xP

Yeah, I thought it could be a hand towel at first, but it's kind of big for that and kind of small for anything else...

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I use separate towels for my hair and body, because I condition my hair every time I style it, so I could probably convince myself the purchase is validated.

I just wanna get Zestfully clean with some KH~

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
That is a cool towel. I would buy it if it was cheap enough.

kupo1121

Awards
That is a cool towel. I would buy it if it was cheap enough.

It's SE official merchandise, you can throw the concept of "cheap enough" out the window haha I think we'd be lucky if this hand towel for $15.00-$20.00 when you can find a hand towel for a few bucks at a local dollar store <_<

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It's SE official merchandise, you can throw the concept of "cheap enough" out the window haha I think we'd be lucky if this hand towel for $15.00-$20.00 when you can find a hand towel for a few bucks at a local dollar store <_<

By "cheap enough" I was not saying it had to be necessarily cheap. I get what you mean though. I probably could have typed that more clearly. I was hoping within the $15-$30 dollar range. XD

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Personally the towels are interesting.

Though I alwaysed hoped to get my hands on the frgrences, that will probably never happen. (I love perfumes. Though i don't wear them often)

I really want more merch, I only have the 25+ years chocobo witht the cake and candles. Cloud earrings, a save sphere necklace, and a keyblade keychain.

Is there a merch thread? I'd love to be able to see what else is out there, and be able to tell when somthings official or what is fan made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back