• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trailer and Screens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I guess it's just because nobody typically leaves Hollow Bastion on that crucial revisit, so you never end up seeing that combination of paths and portals without the End of the World road being present.

THIS IS HOW MUCH I'VE PLAYED THE GAME

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I guess it's just because nobody typically leaves Hollow Bastion on that crucial revisit, so you never end up seeing that combination of paths and portals without the End of the World road being present.

THIS IS HOW MUCH I'VE PLAYED THE GAME

lol, I agree. I usually already prepared after Hollow Bastion, so I just go to the last part of the game, no stops or anything.

Square2

Awards
6.jpg

Not only is the command menu all boggled, there's no health :O Invincibility. I think this is the only screen of this batch where this happened.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
6.jpg

Not only is the command menu all boggled, there's no health :O Invincibility. I think this is the only screen of this batch where this happened.

Yeah. The screenshots are all kinds of messed up. SE playing jokes or somebody is failing at their job lol.

Square2

Awards
On the bright side, the screens and trailer look gorgeous and the game is set to release soon! Can't wait!

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I love looking at these screens! It's time to send somebody home, SE; I think your employees are going crazy.

Hopefully they're hard at work finishing up 2.5 for us, tho! In this case...WORK SE, WORK HARDAR!!!! >:D

6.jpg

A new way of fighting, only use Magic, but don't worry you have no HP either ;) Way to go SE.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Lol, that one does look a little staged, only because it fit through Goofy's shield hole perfectly. Wow, really uncomfortable to type.

Anyways, can you imagine him swinging the shield around with his keyblade as an attack? xD

All of the derpy screens. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back