• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, I've watched this trailer maybe 5 times now and it is DEF Square Enix's best one yet. They need to keep that person who made it, whoever they are.

Sdog

Awards
I don't wanna have to buy back a ps3 but I might just have to ;o;!!!

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Oh... my heart...

This trailer ROCKED MY SOCKS. Man I am so hype to play Kingdom Hearts! I don't want to wish time away but damn I am super pumped for this to come out. So many hours will be put into this.

I really didn't like the ending sequence they had for it though... I didn't feel like it was edited right or something. It needed to jump cut more or something.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I was dreading that they'd leave the Keyblade Graveyard boss fight scenes the same as they were in the PSP version. Glad it's going to look a lot like the KH 2 FM secret ending now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was dreading that they'd leave the Keyblade Graveyard boss fight scenes the same as they were in the PSP version. Glad it's going to look a lot like the KH 2 FM secret ending now.

I am unsure as to what you are referring to? Nothing in the trailer indicates anything has changed. The CG you saw is played at the beginning of BBS.

TepidShark

Awards
Interesting they cut before Sora throws the scythe at Marluxia. Could just be an editing choice for the trailer, but I also felt like if they are keeping the edits from the original Western KH2, that they may have to cut that bit of the animation, as well, to get an E10.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I really didn't like the ending sequence they had for it though... I didn't feel like it was edited right or something. It needed to jump cut more or something.
Personally, I felt the CG scenes were a bit on the slow side.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Truly a well made Trailer.
For 2.5, Square and Disney really seem to go all out in terms of Marketing.

KH 2 FM and BBS FM having each more new stuff than KH 1 FM had surely helps with this as well.
Things like the FM stuff if advertised enough might even bring in some of the casuals.

So much for 2.5 "not being exciting" and news for it being a "waste of time which should be used for KH 3 info", lol.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
That trailer is just so beautiful! The fact that they actually used a better background track helps so much. I must now face that the dub is officially Lingering Will, but that's okay. I must also deal with the fact they kept that stupid cape after all. Just means I'll have to watch much more carefully during that point of the game.

I think that the best thing about the entire HD collection is that we get all the stuff we missed with the initial FM versions of the games, including some new keyblades 'Two Becomes One' sounds like it will be a cool keyblade. It would be amazing to have high resolutions keyblade renders to use as drawing references, but that likely won't happen.

Does anyone know if this game's trophies have been announced yet besides Mickey and Anti-Sora?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It would be amazing to have high resolutions keyblade renders to use as drawing references, but that likely won't happen.
We will try our best to supply this for you!
However, we do have large images of these keyblades from the PS2 versions;
Two%20Become%20One.png

Winner's%20Proof.png

Does anyone know if this game's trophies have been announced yet besides Mickey and Anti-Sora?
Not yet but we are keeping an eye out for it 24/7 and we anticipate the trophy list soon!

FangirlfromHell

Awards
We will try our best to supply this for you!
However, we do have large images of these keyblades from the PS2 versions;
Two%20Become%20One.png

Winner's%20Proof.png

Not yet but we are keeping an eye out for it 24/7 and we anticipate the trophy list soon!

Awesome! That helps so much. I hope some good BBS renders come up at least for the keychains. You guys would be the first ones to have Ends of the Earth's keychain if you do. That really does help me out so much.

If there isn't a trophy for Defeating all the data Organization members I'll be sad.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Awesome! That helps so much. I hope some good BBS renders come up at least for the keychains. You guys would be the first ones to have Ends of the Earth's keychain if you do. That really does help me out so much.
Don't get your hopes up. The ReMIXes use a different model format than the older PS2/PSP titles and at the moment nobody seems to be interested in documenting it. Also getting the actual files in the first place is a lot more difficult because the PS3 is still a pretty closed system.
The keychains will probably look the same as on the PSP, just using the double texture size.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Loved the trailer. The editing was excellent, something I don't say as often as I feel like I should for Square Enix titles.

I think the only thing that ruined my immersion was the appearance of the Organization XIII Mushrooms and the Unversed challenges appearing when they did. Those scenes seemed a tad bit out of place in regards to where they played during the segment of "Fate of the Unknown" that gave birth to Aqua's theme.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Don't get your hopes up. The ReMIXes use a different model format than the older PS2/PSP titles and at the moment nobody seems to be interested in documenting it. Also getting the actual files in the first place is a lot more difficult because the PS3 is still a pretty closed system.
The keychains will probably look the same as on the PSP, just using the double texture size.

Even then, I haven't found any decent renders of the keychain for the original PSP model either. Can't very well draw accurately if you botch the keychain. Thanks for the information though.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Even then, I haven't found any decent renders of the keychain for the original PSP model either. Can't very well draw accurately if you botch the keychain. Thanks for the information though.
This is a real quick job: http://s794.photobucket.com/user/ShardofTruth/library/KHBBS%20Keychains
You can download them individually (don't forget to enhance the image two times) or download the whole album here. It's just PSP quality so don't expect too much.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back