• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new level up system

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which will you use

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReflectoMan

Awards
abviously the new level up system is a board game but nomara said that you can level up by gaining exp to i for one will try out both and mabye even before fighting a hard boss pack on the exp how about you?

luso

I will use both.I will take whatever that i need to get psp and this game

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I assume that you'll need to use both.

I'm agreeing with this. I doubt Nomura would be all like "Hey kiddos! You can use either the board game or traditional." I'm pretty sure you'll have to use the board game quite often, especially if you wanna make your character stronger.

Personally, I'm digging the board game level up ness ness. Looks quite fun, challenging and not just the usual. It reminds me of FFX's level up style, which I am very fond of.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I thought the game required use of both? You gaining Abilities and spell upgrades through the mini-game board? Eh, If I ever get to play this game, I'll do a run with basic leveling then another using the board system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back