• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Manga Artwork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NocturnalMelody

This is so cute, but it makes me wonder when the manga (both 358 AND KH II) are ever going to be updated...it seems like each time a new one comes out they get canceled. I know that since Tokyopop closed up its not going to be in English, but I know a lot of people would at least like to read translations of the Japanese manga :)

As far as I know the KH II manga stopped at Axel sitting on the clocktower after escaping from Saix...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah, they postphoned KH II volume 6 even in Japan...tsk.
They originally planned to release it around here in Germany mid-September, but had to postphone as well cuz of Japan not delivering.

At least Days volume 2 is scheduled for February 2012, lol.

NocturnalMelody

Yeah, they postphoned KH II volume 6 even in Japan...tsk.
They originally planned to release it around here in Germany mid-September, but had to postphone as well cuz of Japan not delivering.

At least Days volume 2 is scheduled for February 2012, lol.

Thanks, it's good to actually hear some news :smile: It'll be nice to read more of Days though, even if it takes until February of next year! I just wish Shiro would continue what he started, the KH II manga is so close to being done!

JustDarkMemories

I knew that wasn't a sock in my drawer. Stalker. Next time I'm LIGHTING the Netherrack.
...what stalkers... it says so in your profle o.0
352z5c.jpg

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I always thought Riku was the one who whistled to Pluto and stuff.

oh, and its only a matter of time before some obsessed fangirl is going to photoshop Roxas in there. :p

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Thanks, it's good to actually hear some news :smile: It'll be nice to read more of Days though, even if it takes until February of next year! I just wish Shiro would continue what he started, the KH II manga is so close to being done!

It's gotta depend on where you live though, the February 2012 Date is the current planned release Date for the volume in Germany.
I don't know about other countries' release dates, sorry.

I also don't get why they don't let him finish KHII-Manga first before starting with Days.

I always thought Riku was the one who whistled to Pluto and stuff.

oh, and its only a matter of time before some obsessed fangirl is going to photoshop Roxas in there. :p

It WAS Riku, at least on one or two locations it was indeed Riku who whistled. Pluto listens to Riku because he knows that he's a friend of Mickey.

Err...so what? Anything wrong with that?
It's not like it suddenly becomes a "nasty" pic or something because of that...<__<

NocturnalMelody

It's gotta depend on where you live though, the February 2012 Date is the current planned release Date for the volume in Germany.

I also don't get why they don't let him finish KHII-Manga first before starting with Days.<__<

Oh, I didn't think about that :redface: I'm from the states, so I'm not too sure what's gonna happen there...I doubt we're gonna see many updates. I wish another manga company would pick up Kingdom Hearts though.

JustDarkMemories

Oh, I didn't think about that :redface: I'm from the states, so I'm not too sure what's gonna happen there...I doubt we're gonna see many updates. I wish another manga company would pick up Kingdom Hearts though.

Man you guys are lucky. You get everything earlier and we have to order it from you to get it sooner too...

flurryflames

I also don't get why they don't let him finish KHII-Manga first before starting with Days.

It WAS Riku, at least on one or two locations it was indeed Riku who whistled. Pluto listens to Riku because he knows that he's a friend of Mickey.

Err...so what? Anything wrong with that?
It's not like it suddenly becomes a "nasty" pic or something because of that...<__<

You are so lucky. Who is publishing it then if not Tokoyopop?
Perhaps Noruma told him to stop it for now. He may have something planned for it.

I know that in Kingdom Hearts 2 both Axel and Saix whistle to Pluto in different occassions. I may have to check again.

I think the person may have been applying the Akuroku stuff because Axel is in the picture. People like to add slash when it comes to characters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back