• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Member Posting Rights?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

voltage

Hi Forum,

I've posted a thread in the creative corner for my fan video game and I can't respond to the comments. I've submitted probably 8 attempts of the same response within the last 2 days. I want to make sure the attention isn't ignored as I much appreciate people's interest. Why are my posts being filtered in general? I've had this issue before, but luckily I was able to post an additional update after the first attempt failed. Can a mod help me? Can I have this filter removed perhaps?

I apologize for all the repeat posts :wink:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Ah, sorry about that. We have a ten post policy for new users where they have to make ten posts before they're allowed to post links. We do that to filter out bots that come here just to advertise. The posts you made that need approval I think all have external links. I'll fix them, give me a few minutes.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
There!

I think it should be fine now. I approved the necessary responses and deleted the extra ones. You're up to four posts now, so you're almost half way there. Just make another six posts without external links then after that, you should be dandy~

voltage

Thanks so much Ruran. It was quite confusing. +1 post. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back